• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS Sen Tuberville and Appointment Delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Also there is a lot of merit in the flexibility of a Guardsman to be on orders other than title 10. Reservists don't have that option.

Very true, and there is still great utility in the Guard and the flexibility they provide to the states.

There is also merit in having that F-16 unit full of 1000+ hour and decade of service plus folks (not just pilots, but maintenance and ops and everyone else) who can be plugged into just about any job the regular AF needs them to fill when needed.

Also true, but those units don't need to be in the Guard.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
In totally unrelated news, play stupid games win stupid prizes

So what makes you think this is not positive? Huntsville always seemed like a stretch. Peterson is a natural alignment for Space Force. I cannot tell you how many former Navy enlisted types I have met who are Now Space Force NCO's - a good move. The building construction around the National Air and Space intelligence Center here at WPAFB is off the charts.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A little too Air Force-ish.

They need a Quantico analog, a place to call their own.
No they don’t. That would be a huge waste and a huge disruption, which is the whole point.

taxi1

pilot
No they don’t. That would be a huge waste and a huge disruption, which is the whole point.
Actually, I think they should set up in Quantico. It's a big base, and why not be near your fellow parasite service? They can trade notes on how to annoy Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.