• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Scooters Forever (A-4 Skyhawk Tribute Thread)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....In the pic that you show, the TA-4 would be to the right of the T-45 ....

Psychedelically yours, and roger that: :)

texas057ch8.jpg

photo by A4sForever

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
damn...I wish some Hendrix or some Cream was cued up when we opened up those groovy pics!!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
^ and ^^

I think it's quite obvious who the real "heads" are here ....:)

creamwi0.jpg
gaddaar2.jpg

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, ya'll ..... :)

MasterBates

How did A4s post get below my post where I replied to him?

Strange.

And I sense a disturbance in the force that is A4s getting steamed that we are defiling an A4 thread with stoner/hippy rock discussion.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.....And I sense a disturbance in the force ....that we are defiling an A4 thread with stoner/hippy rock discussion.
Defilers is as defilers does .... defile away, you wannabe flower children .... :)

I even had a couple of flowered shirts and bell bottoms, myself. The shame .... the humanity .... the horror .... :eek:

I wept for the future when I realized what I had wrought ....

10425892hx5.jpg

MasterBates

MY EYESS!!!!!!

Great, now I need a contact lens waiver, but at least I now have a reason I can't fly the ball for jack lately.

Lovebug201

standby, mark mark, pull
None
Speaking of psychedelic, eyes, and so forth .... while imbibing I once misheard the title lyrics and always thought the song "JUDY in DISGUISE (with Glasses)" by John Fred was:

"JUDY in the SKY ... with GLASSES"!!! .... :) .... kinda like a RIO-NFO-cheer-fight song???

johnfredxe3.jpg

Now that's funny :)

No seriously that is funny:D:D:D