• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Running Shoes

MasterBates

I'll put in a plug for Brooks Beast's if you have a somewhat flat foot and pronation issues.

I got stress fractures/tendon problems from having the wrong shoes last year, and they have helped my feet get better. I got them prior to seeing a podiatrist, but the foot doc was most happy with them.

Amall

I just want to throw out that I love my Adidas Supernovas ( I know, Adidas!) I run about 25-30 miles a week and rotate through a pair of brooks and a pair of mizunos as well as the Supernovas. All great shoes but, my feet say a little prayer every morning that I put the Supernovas on. Great cushy, ride.

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
The general rule for running shoes is that they should be a half size larger than you wear in a street shoe because your feet swell. A $100+ shoe has both a big shock absorber in the ball of the shoe and in the heel. A cheaper shoe has only a small shock in the heel.

In the end it's cheaper to buy good shoes than to visit the sports medicine doc because your feet hurt.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
If you ever end up in the Pensacola area go downtown to Running Wild. They'll fit you for a shoe by checking your gait. They're really great down there. You can get a military discount too.