• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Racism in the Military

Hair Warrior

Contributor
for ALL?

California legislature just passed a ballot measure that would amend the state constitution to eliminate the following:
"California shall not discriminate against or grant preferential treatment to any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin"

yes, they want to REPEAL that language
maxresdefault.jpg

exNavyOffRec

YHGTBFSM

and they were brandishing firearms.

So to recap, a bunch of liberal activist who are against border walls and guns are now preventing city workers from doing their job by blocking the area with walls and guns.

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None
and they were brandishing firearms.

So to recap, a bunch of liberal activist who are against border walls and guns are now preventing city workers from doing their job by blocking the area with walls and guns.
Maybe, just maybe, they're not against ALL walls, but just walls that would cost $3+ Billion and not do nearly enough for the immigration problem as Donald Trump claims it will.

SlickAg

pilot
Maybe, just maybe, they're not against ALL walls, but just walls that would cost $3+ Billion and not do nearly enough for the immigration problem as Donald Trump claims it will.
So, in other words, you’re saying that founding their own sovereign nation has taught them the importance of strict border enforcement, backed by deadly force if necessary, and now they’ll advocate an even more expensive and BETTER wall?

Awesome!

Last edited:

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You're lumping all liberals into one group, which is clearly not reality. Contrary to the Gospel of MAGA, not all liberals hate guns.
Welcome to 2020, where each party picks the most nutball elements of the other one, and claims "ZOMG THEY'RE ALL LIKE THAT VOTE FOR ME OR YOU GET THIS!" It's a bipartisan thing, unfortunately . . .

exNavyOffRec

You're lumping all liberals into one group, which is clearly not reality. Contrary to the Gospel of MAGA, not all liberals hate guns.

I am part of several groups and clubs, a few that are mostly liberal people and none of the ones that I know are pro-gun. I am not saying there aren't pro gun liberals out there, I am saying they are not too prevalent.

Edit: I would guess based on demographics this group would tend to be more liberal while being pro gun.

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
Just like you’re lumping all Republicans and/or conservatives into one group by saying things like “the Gospel of MAGA”...?

?

Quick, call in Brett from his kayaking and hiking to come call us all cultists now!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It ain’t a sovereign nation if no foreign powers are putting an Embassy there.
Wonder if we should have mobilized the FL guard to conduct an amphibious assault on the Conch Republic back in the day . . . :rolleyes:

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Wonder if we should have mobilized the FL guard to conduct an amphibious assault on the Conch Republic back in the day . . . :rolleyes:
I’m pretty sure the FL Army NG doesn’t train to conduct amphibious landings, but who am I to say they can’t.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
No amphibious ops required, they could just drive there on A1A. Well, that and computer salesman/omega sector operative/ace pilot Harry Tasker providing the air support.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
No amphibious ops required, they could just drive there on A1A. Well, that and computer salesman/omega sector operative/ace pilot Harry Tasker providing the air support.

What they don't show you in the film is that Tasker has a Harrier rep in his ear constantly reminding him to check his water switches. He couldn't have pulled off the scene without it.