• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS page w/ UNIQUE photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleeagle

I honestly can't say whether those memos were submitted. It wouldn't surprise me but I don't honestly know. And yeah the area outside of Batt II, it used to be grassy before we showed up. Note I said used to. We affectionately called it the 10 SUYA. For those of you that were senior to us when we showed up, how impressive was our PT formation for the first 4 weeks we were there? Due to all of moments of glory I lost 22 pounds over the first 5 weeks. I was 6'3" 180 when I showed up so it not like I was a fat body when I started either.

Ah, 10-04, commonly referred to as "dinner and a show"

Nothing like sitting in chow hall listening to entry procedures as a section leader screws up and 45 ppl (pre 4th wk rlp numbers, of course) yell back: "as you were dumbass" Talk about testing your military bearing

chericheri

how many women are at OCS?

I just looked at the pics from one of the posts on here..not many women at all...is all good with me- what i expected but what's the percentage? anyone know?

tali264

Hey Hudson...what's up?

I think the fewer females the better. Our class had 2 to begin with and 3 to end with. We all got along pretty well. But I've heard that other classes had females who fought ALL the time. Obviously it depends on the people - but if there are too many then 1 or 2 feel like they're being left out...blah blah blah.

Hudson

Hey Tali,
Started Primary yet? Just started today, VT-10. Phyco and the laundry body are with me. Big Walt is in the other squadron.

tali264

Nope, but that's just cuz of a wedding. I would have started awhile ago, but everything kinda got messed up and turned around. But I'm not complaining. Good luck with your training!

Status
Not open for further replies.