• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS page w/ UNIQUE photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Another thing, the khaki combo cover is a dead giveaway of a candio. No one in the fleet wears that crap. I think I saw some chiefs wearing it in "ALL HANDS", but that was right after they picked it up, so it was probably ceremonial.

Also, you might think that the Candio is power tripping by yelling at candidates, but keep in mind that they are trying to help you, and sorta get you ready for your staff. Also, take them seriously, because they report to your Class Drill Instructor.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Thanks for clearing that up, but I was just referring to the Khaki Combo Cover in general and not all the different insignia on them.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Don't get me wrong, I will take it serious, but I like to have a little fun with that kind of stuff. Personally, I would have a hard time reporting anything bad about another OC.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Thundersquid,

Actually, 08-04. I heard the stories about 07-04's candi-0 phase. They put together a good skit too which involved the "Candi/Fleet Adm".

shdostel

Thats great stuff. It sure brings back some memories. I had the priveledge of having GySgt Hanson, USMC as my DI as well when I was in class 07-03. Why were they taping the Wake-Up, are they having some special on the Discovery Channel or something.

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
Candidate/Fleet Admiral! That was a riot. I don't know what was funnier, that or when he said "Eyes.......Rhrrright!" 07-04 had the funniest skit out of all of them when I was there.

gunnydhe

gunnydhe
JG talks too much shiite. I would take personnal pleasure in destroying him. So he likes too PT. No problem. I wonder how he would like his wall locker destroyed the night before a 4th week RLP, his liberty secured, or just visits to the house of pain every spare minute of the day. Yeah he talks the talk but can he walk the walk?

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
gunnydhe said:
JG talks too much shiite. I would take personnal pleasure in destroying him. So he likes too PT. No problem. I wonder how he would like his wall locker destroyed the night before a 4th week RLP, his liberty secured, or just visits to the house of pain every spare minute of the day. Yeah he talks the talk but can he walk the walk?

Hummmm, Can I buy you a beer or something? What can I do to remain out of the DI's sights?

Status
Not open for further replies.