• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS page w/ UNIQUE photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWOdogJon said:
DI: What planet are you from?
OC: EARTH, Sirrrrrrrrrrrr!
DI: EARTH?!!!?
OC: Did MEN IN BLACK blow your cover?

Candidate, tell me everything you know about sex....

*long, ballistic explanation of the birds and the bees*

.... see candidate, that's why you don't have a girlfriend, you know too much

:icon_mi_1

MikeGuy

SWOdog & iluv, how can you recount my glorious OCS moments without giving me due credit? I need to have those copyrighted; "all rights reserved."

There's a certain 08-04 alum I know who still does his best impression of "Earth sir" when I see him. It graces the back of one of my class t-shirts.

And giving two DI's a sex education lesson in 4th week was fun. That's the trouble when you're a nuke. You know too much for your own good, including *way* too much about where babies come from.

Of course my personal favorite was probably at dining out, when I did a kamikaze run into the "skipper." Even got Lt. Stubbings to laugh at that one: on graduation day he paid me a high compliment by saying that I might be a nuke, but that I was a nuke with a sense of humor.

MikeGuy said:
And giving two DI's a sex education lesson in 4th week was fun. That's the trouble when you're a nuke. You know too much for your own good, including *way* too much about where babies come from.

Too bad you didn't also explain that's where courts martials come from.

Aye Aye Skipper.

Peace, Love, and Poopies

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
95%, dude. Highest on the waterfront! That should keep a few people off of my a$$....... :icon_rage

SWOdogJon said:
95%, dude. Highest on the waterfront! That should keep a few people off of my a$$....... :icon_rage

Good job dog... must have some pretty good LPOs since you weren't there for so long leeding up to it.

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
Door Body: There is a monster in the chow hall!
Section Leader (bewildered): Well...Door body...uh...report status of chow hall deck...uh..when monster is no longer there!
Monster (through the glass on the door): GET IN THE GRASS AND BENDS AND THRUSTS, DUMMIES! WHAT, YEAH YOUR COUSIN!

MikeGuy

JayManC said:
"THAT'S AN 'AYE SIR' "! aye sir "AYE SIR" aye sir "AYE SIR" aye sir "AYE SIR" aye sir

Reminds me of a DI getting on the 1MC to talk to his class.

DI: Class 10-04, you better be downstairs for chow in five minutes or you don't get any breakfast! That's an "aye sir!"

[pause]

DI: No really, that's an "aye aye sir!"

Garaunteed, upstairs they were giving another "aye aye" even though the DI couldn't here it. A couple weeks at that place, and you're nothing but a pavlov dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.