• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS page w/ UNIQUE photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyterp

Good Pics

Good Pics, but wish you had some of GySgt. Carlsson on there! By far the most intense DI at OCS.. too bad he isnt there anymore.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
"I go to K-Mart where people shop, take out my machete, and CHOP, CHOP, CHOP."

-Cadence called by GySgt Carlsson

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
What's with the bunkbeds? Does everyone stay in a big barracks now? And coveralls for poopie suits? What's up with that? Man oh man...I suddenly feel old or salty...don't know which. Probably old.

Oh yeah...hats? They give you guys hats now?! When I was a divo...!!!! Uh oh, now I'm sounding like my boss.

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
The only thing I remember about Carlsson's cadance was killing Britney Spears, slashing throat and drinking a beer...

And oh yeah, killing Hanoi Jane. :eek:

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
You think I was on the ROAD program before? I just got approved for lateral transfer, so pretty soon I'll be on the FIGMO plan.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Man, that LT looks a little wet behind the ears. I am not sure I could take that kind of abuse from a guy that looks like Fivel the mouse. He's as green as the OC's. Don't you have to go do something before they let you be an instructor? Did he have his permission slip signed by mommy to yell like that? I doubt it.

I would constantly be busting out laughing at that guy.

And before anyone says, "you wouldn't if you were there". I was nick named 'Jokster' in boot camp by the CC's for always laughing when they yelled at people for stupid S&*t. I paid severely for it everytime, but man was it funny.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Look closer jg5343. That isn't a LT at all, its a candidate officer.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
LOL, that would be 10x funnier. Guys really do that in OCS? I guess if that is part of the game, but don't you think he may be taking it a little serious? That guy would hate me. Shoot, I may not make it if that goes on.

What is he wearing on his collar? Those look an awful lot like LT bars to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.