• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS page w/ UNIQUE photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
"show us your motivational ditties" was the funniest thing I ever heard at OCS. Even the tight asses in 10 were laughing at that one.

NavyWife2001

Chris,
AWESOME PICS!!!! You Indocted*(sp?) my hubby's class!!!! I was looking for him in your pics. I am gonna e-mail him your page link. Good luck in all you do!
God Bless and FLY NAVY!!!!!!!!!
Nic <><

NavyWife2001

Actually, he was in the next class....sorry! I thought I recognized some of the guys!
OOPPPSSS, Leave it to a woman, huh?!? ;)

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
gunnydhe said:
So he likes too PT.

I talk the talk and can spell the talk 'too'. I guess you are on the strong program, not the smart one. Beat me all you want. See you in January, Gunny. "I got no where else to go, I got nobody"

"Two types of divers come out of this school. Smart ones and strong ones. Which one are you gonna be?" - MDV Cohsen

doubleeagle

So that's what you all thought of us in 10. We were all tight asses. That's just cause we had the wrath of the DI over us at all times. Well, and some other things that I won't get into here. Although we did kick ass on our 4th week RLP huh, lol. I have to agree the motivational ditties skit was the best I saw at OCS.

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
:sleep_125 :D :icon_smil :eek: :icon_wink Just kidding, you guys were alright. Aren't these little faces cool?

doubleeagle

If you want I could get a memo written about those faces. You have to admit, at the very least it was humerous for all the other classes to watch us get the hell kicked out of us for the first, oh, 8 weeks of OCS something like that.

doubleeagle

Let me guess; you were in 02-04 with the same class team and you heard all about how jacked-up we were. And yeah we were jacked the f*ck up for a while.

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
Yeah, youre right. it was pretty damn funny. Except, if I remember right He kicked the hell out of you guys for 13 weeks not eight. I have never seen a class get beat so hard.

navyterp

10-04 was jacked up, I heard you guys wrote memo's to your class team complaining that 07-04's pre-liberty and pre-watch inspections were too easy and laid back... I loved it when I wasn't gouged every second and treated like a human being for once by the Candi-O's

Status
Not open for further replies.