• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

banjosquirrel

I'm getting super nervous. I had my kit in (I thought) by the end of January, but on February 10th my OR said they needed one medical record from me (seriously just a third of a page with the results of a test from last summer). I drove 3 hours to my hometown to get the record to him that day, and he assured me that it was fine and that it would still make the board, but now I'm seeing where people said there was a Feb 4 deadline and I haven't heard back from him. Aaahh!!!

banjosquirrel

Well, missed the board. Can't help but be a bit irritated, as I was assured several times that I'd make it. But I've not had to wait anywhere near as long as a lot of people here, so I won't let it bring me down too much. Just really hoping that we'll have another SWO board before too long :( My OR says there will be another in April, but I can't find anything to back that up.

Russ300

Didn't get selected for the second time. There's something about me they don't like. I'll try a third time. Good luck everyone.
This was my fourth and last time I think it might be our age. I will be 31 in two months but had an approved age waiver. I am a MA1 as well, this will be my second time up for Chief. Congrats to all who have made it too!