• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

exNavyOffRec

Can anyone clarify how the results come down the pipeline? Seems like AD guys hear first, then civilians.
Do certain NRC's hear before others? Or is it a random data upload based on how the kits are ordered in the board review...

Gracias

It used to be non AD would find out first, then AD, then when the person in charge changed out it flipped, now it could flip again?

exNavyOffRec

Well, not I'm even more confused than before. Emailed my recruiter this week on the topic and heard back today that because my top two choices were Intel and SWO-IW that I basically wasn't in front of this board, even though I had SWO as 3rd?

He says that SWO will likely close after this until October.

Guess I get another 8 months of waiting?

RUFIO has put out that if SWO isn't 1st or 2nd it isn't considered

paulmkrueger

1jt5s8.jpg

RUFIO has put out that if SWO isn't 1st or 2nd it isn't considered

Yep, see that now. Thanks for the response though. Can't begin to describe how angry I am right now that he told me to swap SWO to 3rd on my submission, since among other things I suspect it means the entire package including DD370s will have to be redone.

Meet with him tomorrow, but I don't even know what to say at this point. If he's right, and SWO closes for the FY after this (I bet it does with that selection rate), it'll be a minimum of 2 years from start to selection for me, going back to November of '13. At this point though I don't even know if I trust him to handle all of that. Anyone know anything about getting someone outside of your regional OR to help you with things? I'd be willing to drive to another major city if need be.

Anyway, enough about me. Congratulations to those who were selected (and my apologies for forgetting that in my original post). Best of luck, and I hope to see you all next year.