• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

exNavyOffRec

I have submitted my package also as NFO, SWO, IWO in that order. I have my fingers crossed as the board meets. I was wondering the same thing as to when we would be notified if we are accepted or not?!!!

There are many designators that will only consider a person if that designator is placed either one or two, in general IW or anything thing IDC is one of those.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
If you get word from your recruiter that you've been accepted, how soon after do you get a ocs date (feb boards as an example)? Thought I read it would be sometime in Oct?

Theres no simple answer to this. From PROREC to FINSEL it can take weeks if not months and beyond, just depends on the program you were selected for.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I have submitted my package also as NFO, SWO, IWO in that order. I have my fingers crossed as the board meets. I was wondering the same thing as to when we would be notified if we are accepted or not?!!!

When did you submit for NFO? If the answer was a few weeks or sooner, NFO is no longer accepting applications unless you're active duty.

Tyler Johnson

PRO REC Y: SNA
Yeah iv had a lot of issues with my physicals, basically aviation medicine told me that my recruiter didn't know anything, and in order to even be considered for NFO/pilot one must get a flight physical...

Apparently I'm the only one who's done this, but hey, at least if I'm picked up I have no worries...

Btw everyone talking about hearing back from your recruiter about getting In....have I missed something? Do we have a date for this board now?

I wound up getting a flight physical too. My recruiter said it would just help me not have to worry about getting accepted then not passing the flight physical later.

exNavyOffRec

I wound up getting a flight physical too. My recruiter said it would just help me not have to worry about getting accepted then not passing the flight physical later.

I have seen several who were active duty who "passed" the flight physical at their local command only to to get NPQ'd at OCS, unless your flight physical was done by NAMI you are still really in the same situation as everyone else.