• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Board ~ April 2011

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Someone in the Navy told me they were merging with the Chair Force... I guess we should start applying for OTS instead then...

I have heard this as well. Apparently it will allow for better selection rates. You wouldn't be applying to AF OTS or Navy OCS but rather JOCTS (Joint Officer Candidate Training School) instead.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Well that covers strike and helos, but don't forget this...

imav032906_02_02.jpg

This obviously will be the VP/VQ community in the future...

JollyGood

Flashing Dome
pilot
I feel the wheels wobbling on this thread, just hoping for the one post that will officially cause the wheels to fall off completely.

Funny side note: I just looked to the last post and had a "oh no, what happened now" which escalated into "YGBSM" when reading from the last post up. Luckily, everything returned to normalcy when I got to the first post on the string of sarcasm. As much as I have learned to take everything with a grain and to not be pre-mature with hitting the panic button, I still find my blood pressure going up and I will start reaching for the paper bag (kept dutifully by my computer as frustrating news has been par for the course the past few months) for the onset of extreme hyperventilation.

Back to being Jolly.

pdizzle

Just got an e-mail from my OR who said that for now the April boards have been pushed to May. Obviously, just one person - and as I've learned from this thread no single person seems to really have any idea what is going on, but its something.

MGoBrew11

pilot
Well, at least it is something. And it is more hope that there will be a board in the spring.

pdizzle, you go to U of M?

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
Anyone else having issues with their recruiter never answering an email.. and slacking at returning a phone call? I want to go to his office and surprise him and be like oh I was expecting to walk in and have to check your pulse.. But apparently you're fine.

Anyone else having issues with their recruiter never answering an email.. and slacking at returning a phone call? I want to go to his office and surprise him and be like oh I was expecting to walk in and have to check your pulse.. But apparently you're fine.

That's just how it is I think. Ive had this same experience with two different recruiters, they seem to just be busy.
Mine has been really good about letting me know what and when I need to do things, he is just hard to get on the phone.
I'm starting to think that talking sweet to us isn't their only priority...

Tonkovich.J

I have been trying to contact my recruiter. I have sent a few emails and called at least 3 times a week for the past 2 weeks.

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
Hey so if I took more classes this summer in prep for Grad School in Fall, will that effect my GPA for the package? Or is it strictly Undergrad courses.?