• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New To Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDriver

tali264 thanks.

I wonder what the age limits for BDCP's who had prior service.

All, thanks for the answers.

jaznups

There's an age limit for BDCP?? I thought it was just that your age had to allow you to go through OCS... I thought if you were enrolled in college and you are eligible to go to OCS for whatever field after you graduate then you could get BDCP? Can someone clarify?? Im just curious :-P

jaz

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

JayManC

requirements for BDCP are the same as commissioning requirements, in other words if you are waiverable and under the age cap for the designator youre looking at then you should be good to go

<insert something witty here:>

emart69

I am in BDCP and ID is very important if you live near a base. I live near Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota and am BDCP CEC. I use the base all the time to buy groceries (way cheaper than regular stores) use the exchange (tax free) and work out at the fitness center (also free). I also use the clinic and dentist out there. I have a family so my wife and two kids also use the hospital facilities out there. I have both my cars registered there and they have blue stickers. I just got a new ID and my old one used to say Non-PO, but since I have made the Deans list over two times in a row under the program I now have E-4 pay and my ID says PO3 or petty officer 3rd class. I'm not sure if that is right or not but the Air Force guys out there had never heard of this program and OCSN wasn't an option on the DEERS computer. Anyways, if you are BDCP you should take advantage of the benifits that come along with having a military ID, plus lots of businesses give Military discount.

Buy the way my OCS date is 31 May 03 and I have started a post under the OCS class and dates forum for people with this date.

Eric Martens

Status
Not open for further replies.