• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Army uniform unveiled; Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage6

well, the Army's new BDUs are very nicely designed as far as mobility and where they put pockets and what not. i think that the rank think could be bigger. but the thing that really makes me scratch my head (and maybe im just naive) is why did they choose THOSE colors? white and grey. now, how is that going to help me hide in the bushes? personally (and maybe this is me being naive again) i think they the design is good, i like the digis, but i think they should stick with the greens and browns and tans and blacks that they have already. and as far as the Marine Corps "sharing" thier design for BDUs, remember this: we all fight for the same country, I am in the Army, I have alot of friends in the Marines, Air Force, and Navy, selfishness amongst branches as far as somthing that could overall enhance all the services isnt a good idea.

Hudson

Rage6 what unit are you in? I was with the 25th when I was active army before I came to the Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.