• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

N.A. landings at USAF bases (hopelessly threadjacked x3..and counting)

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Absolutely amazing threadjack, probably the biggest one on here so far. Unbelievable!

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
125255__beerfest_l.jpg

when someone listed Das Boot!! I thought this is what they meant...

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
I've heard of Always but never seen it... WWII > Forest Fires... :D

Yeah, but they had some pretty sweet planes on the set of Always. I liked a Guy Named Joe better, but I would have loved to fly the birds they had in Always.

haubby

None
Contributor
Does anyone here ask for Pepsi over Coke?

I remember growing up and the waiter/waitress would ask what you wanted to drink. The normal response was Coke, then she would ask and clarify what type of beverage like coke/pepsi and so on.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
No. Coke, cola, pop, sody pop, soda, I've asked for those but never a pepsi... hey what's this thread about again?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I remember growing up and the waiter/waitress would ask what you wanted to drink. The normal response was Coke, then she would ask and clarify what type of beverage like coke/pepsi and so on.
Oh yeah?? OH YEAH ???? :eek:

Well ..... when I was growing up ... you'd ALWAYS say "Coke" and they would bring whatever they carried, i.e., Coke or Pepsi ... no one knew the difference or, at least, complained. :)