• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

N.A. landings at USAF bases (hopelessly threadjacked x3..and counting)

AJB37

Oh I also forgot the two greatest trilogies of the 80's, Back to the Future and Indiana Jones

I don't understand everybody's hate on Zoolander, I mean it has to be one of Will Ferrell's best performances, much better than Elf, Talladega nights, or Blades of Glory

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
What about Black Hawk Down or Saving Private Ryan? I'd think those should be up there. Dirty Dozen is a classic, too. Oh, History of the World, pt 1 should be on the list, as well.

badger16

None
A guy named Joe, Spies like us, and one that I just saw recently is Hot Fuzz... "its off the F**K'IN CHAIN!"

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
A guy named Joe, Spies like us, and one that I just saw recently is Hot Fuzz... "its off the F**K'IN CHAIN!"

I am eternally in debt to you +100 A guy named joe is my all time fav, and spies like us and Hot Fuzz are classics...

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
I don't understand everybody's hate on Zoolander, I mean it has to be one of Will Ferrell's best performances, much better than Elf, Talladega nights, or Blades of Glory

I can't stand Will Ferrell, which probably explains why I don't like his movies.

"My Cousin Vinny" is definitely not a classic, but it is very funny. "Young Frankenstein" on the other hand is a classic. :D

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
If you're going to have Hot Fuzz, then you need Shaun of the Dead.

badger16

None
I am eternally in debt to you +100 A guy named joe is my all time fav, and spies like us and Hot Fuzz are classics...

What did you think of Always then? I loved the back and forth between Dreyfuss and Goodman, but I thought "Ted" was a douchebag. Overall though I think Spielberg did a good job on the remake.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
What did you think of Always then? I loved the back and forth between Dreyfuss and Goodman, but I thought "Ted" was a douchebag. Overall though I think Spielberg did a good job on the remake.
I've heard of Always but never seen it... WWII > Forest Fires... :D