• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-Ish 2015 SWO Rolling Board Thread

irish08slasher

Irishslasher
@irish08slasher the next SWO board is 'hopefully' next month. but it could convene sooner, and it could convene later. if you feel you're prepared, I would suggest trying to take the ASTB sooner, as to ensure that you don't miss the application window (i think, typically, approx 1 month before the board date) and have to wait until the next tentatively scheduled board (which I have no idea when it may occur).

Well I don't want to rush my studies, so at worse I'll probably just go to the next one. Does anyone know how long your documents will last before you need to update them and reapply.

Well the Pilot board was supposed to be early May, and it ended up being today. Who knows? Maybe the SWO board will be earlier. If you want my advice @irish08slasher, you should take your time with your application. Study hard for the ASTB, and make sure that everything is being done right. You get 3 lifetime chances to take the ASTB, so make sure you are well prepared.

EDIT: There will always be another board =)

I appreciate the thought and you are absolutely right. It feels good to finally talk out loud and join the hopeful applicants in the long dreaded wait.

haimehhh

@irish08slasher, I second Max's comments on that. I rushed my first one and retook it 9 months later and scored 10 points higher. Good attitude about being patient, as well. It is definitely a waiting game! In the meanwhile focus on building the best application you can, and live your life outside of the application process as normally as possible!

haimehhh

Yea, and I think I missed it even though my package is complete and submitted... Still waiting to clear up some NPQ confusion :confused::(

irish08slasher

Irishslasher
OK everyone. We are next!!!!!

Any time now.

skeleton-computer.jpg