• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-Ish 2015 SWO Rolling Board Thread

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I've gotten some good laughs, but seriously, has anyone heard anything about the SWO board? I know a couple of you heard a rumor about late July. Also, is it even possible that the board could have met and we wouldn't know about it?

Do some searching and it goes into detail when how soon/late the next swo board will take place.

A little more waiting would be great. I'm hung up on a single piece of paperwork - my APSR / Motivational Statement - which is waiting on my recruiter's signature. He forwarded the wrong copy to the processor, went on extended leave, and hasn't checked his email since then. Literally one form holding my entire package. In theory he gets back Monday.

Is it supposed to be this difficult? If I miss the next SWO board I might tweak out. ~20 months of a lot of waiting. I'd really love to ship, or at least have a date, before the end of the year.

Chad Cooper

Do some searching and it goes into detail when how soon/late the next swo board will take place.
I looked all over the NPC website and the SWO community manager page and even contacted the asst. Manager with no such luck. Can you enlighten us or give me a hint where to look?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Marko88m5

Last time something like this happened, result came out in October. Granted the circumstances/details were a little different. For those of us who were part of the 2014 final IDC board.

HM3 San

My age waiver expires 15Nov15. I requested an extension but was denied.

Do you think my package will still be seen?

goldmanharry91

Looks like the thread kind of died. Anyone have any updates? I saw my recruiter last week and he said that he still can't upload packets to the submission system. He's suggesting that there will be a board in late August or September but I think that he was speculating/guessing.