• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May boards

blarged

ready
I got my final select today! September 13th

Congrats! Just a few months out.

if i dont hear this week then something is wrong

I wouldn't worry about something being wrong quite yet, it has only been a month (not even for some of us). Of course being proactive about communicating 'next steps' with your OR is good, but I don't think there is any need of worry yet. Two months between select and final select is normal.

DaveI

I got my final select today! September 13th

Congrats man! Hopefully the rest of us start flowing in around then. When did you submit your MEPS, PRT and send in the security signatures?

I think it might be a while for me... MEPS forgot to take my prints so security is held up until I get in there monday morning to do them.

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
Final Select! Just waiting for the letter. Was notified by my recruiter my OCS date is Sept. 27.

bigT86

Final Select SNA
Congrats Krafty. Did you have your PRT and MEPS done before Pro-rec? I finished everything last week and had no medical hold ups. Hopefully I will be hearing some good news soon as well.

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
yea I had everything done before Pro-Rec. I had to have an eye consultation which was two days after Pro-rec and was physically qualified a week later (late May).

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Finally got my MEPS physical scheduled for this Tuesday. Had to do a lot of back and forth with the docs for paperwork from an arm break when I was 11.

anghockey

Fleens? You're not Fleens!
Ughh still waiting to take my PRT because I had to move from NRD Chicago to NRD New York. But my OR said otherwise my orders are ready. NERVOUS!

DaveI

Okay I did my finger prints at MEPS this morning and sent my signature pages in.... got the medical clearance and hopefully hear FS soon

nwillard23

Final Select SNA- Sept 13th
I had my MEPS and PRT done before the may boards....still waiting on paper work but my OR called me as soon as she got the date! Hopefully you guys get your FS soon!! thanks for the congrats! If i dont see anyone in Newport maybe we will see eachother in Pensacola

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
Well, it looks like my whole missing medical records debacle is finally drawing to a close. I should have the last of them in my hands by Friday (God willing) and maybe, just maybe I'll be able to get MEPs and the PRT done before my deadline (but probably not- looks like we may have to apply for an extension anyway). In any case, hopefully my FS stress will be considerably lessened by Friday. *fingers crossed!* OCS seems so close and yet so far away!