• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May boards

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
thanks dudes...yeah I dont graduate until DEC 12 so I requested a 2010 OCS date. Gives me plenty of time to...get ready i suppose you could say.

Cheers!

-Jeffe

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
Anyone ever watch that show about SEAL training on the military channel? One of the guys in the class had a good quote that I think is applicable to OCS. When asked how he prepared for the training, he replied:

"How do you prepare for a kick in the balls? You don't, you just suck it up and take it."

Just a little bit of insight for all of us about to endure the great kick in the balls that is the suck haha. I assume, being a woman, that this is the closest I'll ever get to that experience :icon_tong I also assume that this will be the most rewarding kick in the balls any of us have experienced. Can't wait! Congrats to those of you with FS out of the way, and for those of us still waiting... hang in there!

caudillc

Any INTEL FS's there? Seems like so far all the FS's are SWO/NFO/SNA
I am still waiting on my Intel FS from the April board. Long story, but basically I also listed NFO on my app and I was picked up for NFO on the May board. I have declined NFO, so the FS process is just not begining for me. A big mess in the recruiter's office.

Bonko

Final Select SNA (Sept 13th)
I had MEPS done before Pro Rec'd but I had to do Security and PRT afterward. I did my PRT on May 27th.

DaveI

Has anyone else had problems with their signature pages? My OR put mine in the system several times and said they are always pending... no acknowledgment yet.

Bonko- congrats man... when did you submit your stuff and send your security stuff in?

RussBow6

swearing in on THURSDAY!!! pretty awesome, story book, independence day gift ha!

can't wait to change my user title to OCS BOUND.

blackjaw

Has anyone else had problems with their signature pages? My OR put mine in the system several times and said they are always pending... no acknowledgment yet.

DaveI, I had to sign them twice, once on 5/29 and again on 6/1. No clue why other than I was told to.

Seems most of May has their FS. I'm still waiting for my medical to clear which is frustrating as MEPS was done and cleared months before the pro-rec. It'll be one month tomorrow since my findocs were sent, so hopefully I'll get some news before the holiday.

Back to hurrying up and waiting. :)

blarged

ready
DaveI, I had to sign them twice, once on 5/29 and again on 6/1. No clue why other than I was told to.

Seems most of May has their FS. I'm still waiting for my medical to clear which is frustrating as MEPS was done and cleared months before the pro-rec. It'll be one month tomorrow since my findocs were sent, so hopefully I'll get some news before the holiday.

I thought I remembered reading on some paper that if MEPS was done more than 90 days prior to your pro-rec, you had to get papers signed by a civilian doctor (in the least). This is what I had to do as MEPS was about 18 months prior to my pro-rec.

I'm still waiting on a PQ myself before moving forward.

blackjaw

I thought I remembered reading on some paper that if MEPS was done more than 90 days prior to your pro-rec, you had to get papers signed by a civilian doctor (in the least). This is what I had to do as MEPS was about 18 months prior to my pro-rec.

I'm still waiting on a PQ myself before moving forward.

No clue, but I went to MEPS in March, cleared in April, pro-rec in May. I'd happily roll over to my civy doctor and have him sign papers if it got me a date, then my wife would get off my back...haha.

DaveI

I sent mine in again for the third time today, so hopefully they get acknowledged by the time they get back in on Tuesday. I wanna get this FS set up and have a date for work reasons at this point.