• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May boards

anghockey

Fleens? You're not Fleens!
what do you guys think

Everyone has asked this question. That being said . . . don't ask it! It won't get you anywhere because the answer is "maybe"

There are other threads for posting stats. this This thread is for people who were up for selection from the boards in May 2009.

RussBow6

the may thread just won't die! haha
i'm sure most of you are already at ocs and having a blast but i got some news today so i figured i'd share...

i was slotted as an nfo but i just got the call today that my sna just went through so i get to swear in sna next week!

my depth perception paperwork i guess did the trick so hopefully i can pass the afvt depth at ocs medical day.

anghockey

Fleens? You're not Fleens!
Long live the May (board)! Long live the May (board!)

I think I'm the last non-BDCP person from May going to OCS and I'm going on Sunday. Keep this thread updated y'all! Be cool when everyone commissions to see the whole process in a thread.