• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May boards

D-Roc

LTJG
Thanks guys! I had everything completed before I went up to the board. I also already had my secret clearance because of my prior enlistment. Maybe that's why it was so fast!?
I'm sure you guys will be hearing something soon as well. Good luck and let me know if anyone else gets an Oct date!

DaveI

Bumed came back today with a waiver approved and the PRT is done so I guess its a long wait now to hear about Final Select

s14boy

Final Select

Hey guys, I was Pro Rec'ed in May for NFO and SWO. I got news I was cleared by BUMED on Wednesday (June 10). I got my Final Selection on Monday (June 15), for NFO. I will be attending OCS on 30 August.

-Edit- Wrong month, I was Pro Rec'ed in April. Sorry. (Moving to proper thread).

bigT86

Final Select SNA
Hey guys, I was Pro Rec'ed in May for NFO and SWO. I got news I was cleared by BUMED on Wednesday (June 10). I got my Final Selection on Monday (June 15), for NFO. I will be attending OCS on 30 August.

That was pretty quick. Had you done MEPS and the PRT before your Pro-Rec? I finished my PRT and MEPS last week and am hoping for a Final Select in the next few weeks.

s14boy

Oh wow, I just realized I was Pro Rec’ed in April, now that I think about it... I had the PRT completed before I was Pro Rec’ed and went to MEPS just after. Sorry about the confusion.

RussBow6

he was pro rec'd in april not may.
but someone else got their pro rec in may with us and got his final select already. he said he had his security already though cause he's prior enlisted.

i'm hoping next week for us... i'll call up my recruiter mid week if we havent heard anything still

RussBow6

haha called it! congrats buddy.

if i dont hear this week then something is wrong and i'm gonna need to do some more paper work prolly. and i really hope i dont have to do any more paperwork ha