• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March SWO PROBOARD Results Released

mchlbrun

I received a letter from a Fleet Officer Processor a couple of days after the board about completing a medical form. I completed the form but I still do not have official word on whether I have been selected or not from the March board. I have checked BOL numerous and nothing is posted. I am lost at this point.

gianc006

Any news on when the next board will be held?
My recruiter told me that he found out on Monday and the next board will be May. Just wrapped up my application tday. I am reapplying but this time with SWO as my number 1. Hope to get in this time.

acrjr718

My recruiter told me that he found out on Monday and the next board will be May. Just wrapped up my application tday. I am reapplying but this time with SWO as my number 1. Hope to get in this time.

That's what mine said. He also told me that putting SWO as my number 2 choice would not lower my chances of getting selected for it. Did you have it as your second choice in the previous round?

I have 1. Intel 2. SWO 3. SNA 4. SFO, with 58 OAR and 3.9 GPA (liberal arts major).

Last edited:

AE2ENSIGN

Wow, I thought the boards were held within 90 days. March 26 to May is way less than 90 days. That means the next rolling board after that would be in July or August.

gianc006

That's what mine said. He also told me that putting SWO as my number 2 choice would not lower my chances of getting selected for it. Did you have it as your second choice in the previous round?

I have 1. Intel 2. SWO 3. SNA 4. SFO, with 58 OAR and 3.9 GPA (liberal arts major).

I had SWO as #2 and I was told that they didn't even look at my application, but this was a year ago. I have been told that there is a need for SWO's now so I don't know if having SWO as #2 hurts.

acrjr718

I had SWO as #2 and I was told that they didn't even look at my application, but this was a year ago. I have been told that there is a need for SWO's now so I don't know if having SWO as #2 hurts.

That's what I'm afraid of, that 2nd choice SWOs get thrown in the dustbin. My application has already been submitted so I guess I'll just need to wait and see what happens.

Kayeshorter

Listed SWO as my 5th choice, and was pro-rec'd a few weeks ago by the March board. I think they'll look at the application no matter what number choice you have it listed as, at least that was my experience!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Listed SWO as my 5th choice, and was pro-rec'd a few weeks ago by the March board. I think they'll look at the application no matter what number choice you have it listed as, at least that was my experience!

That must be new, because last year a message was put out to recruiters to discourage applicants from putting SWO as a third (and beyond) choice.