• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March SWO PROBOARD Results Released

avid

Pro Rec Y SNA
I received an email stating i was selected for SWO this morning from NRC but when i check BOL it says it has not recieved any information. Is there a lists with the names of all the Pro Rec-Y

I sent my package out on 13 MAR 14 and confirmed it to be at PM on 19 MAR 14, but have not heard anything regarding whether or not I was selected. I am wondering why some have been notified, while others have not. Thanks!

Givemeinfo

Where can i go to get all the study materials i need to know for OCS? can anyone help me please. Thank you in advance.
When you see your OR again you'll get a booklet with the info in it, my OR told me it's a teeny bit outdated so check on the Navy OCS official site for the "Navy's Mission" and how many people are on the chain on command for OCS. That's what I was told, maybe someone knows more or better information.
Study study.

ABF2

I sent my package out on 13 MAR 14 and confirmed it to be at PM on 19 MAR 14, but have not heard anything regarding whether or not I was selected. I am wondering why some have been notified, while others have not. Thanks!

are you miltary or civilian? and the chances for getting selected was really good.

Givemeinfo

are you miltary or civilian? and the chances for getting selected was really good.
Know 11 General Orders of a Sentry, Code of Conduct, chain of command for OCS, phonetic alphabet (you probably know), ranks for enlisted and officer for the Navy and Marines, Sailor's Creed, Navy's mission, and my OR said to know the leadership traits. There might be somethings that I'm missing, or some things I listed may not be so important, this is most of what I was told to know.

AE2ENSIGN

RUFio 181,

I have a question for you. I want to apply for SWO for this upcoming board in October. I see that the average SWO candidate had a 3.0 GPA and a OAR of 48. I recently took the OAR and got a 46. But, I have a GPA of 3.94 in Political Science, would this make up for the two points that I am missing or should I consider retaking it? Thank you for your help.

29 years old
OAR: 46
Graduated College with: 3.94 GPA in Political Science
Active duty for 5 years, Still in Selective Reserves. Total of 10 years served
LPO for electrician and electronics divisions, Command C.F.L
Awards: Good conduct medal, reserve meritorious service medal. Junior Sailor of the Year for 2012,
Numerous LOR's and LOC's.
Been recommended on All EVALs since E-1, for O.C.S.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
RUFio 181,

I have a question for you. I want to apply for SWO for this upcoming board in October. I see that the average SWO candidate had a 3.0 GPA and a OAR of 48. I recently took the OAR and got a 46. But, I have a GPA of 3.94 in Political Science, would this make up for the two points that I am missing or should I consider retaking it? Thank you for your help.

29 years old
Awards: Good conduct medal, reserve meritorious service medal. Junior Sailor of the Year for 2012,

Absolutely. Some folks simply aren't good with standardized tests. But the fact you have a good enlisted record as well as an impressive GPA makes you a competitive applicant.

paulmkrueger

I have a 3.23 and 51 OAR, but since I'm prior enlisted, MEPS has been notoriously slow at scheduling my appointment. Will that effect me?

mchlbrun

I'm right there with you. I sent my package in on 20 MAR 14 and still have not heard anything.

ABF2

RUFio 181,

29 years old

Your stats seem ideal for SWO i only scored a 41 and my GPA was a 3.43 so it balances out i guess. i think your good.

PhoJoe

There is not anything posted in my BOL yet nor have i received an email. I also haven't seen anything else online anywhere. I am well above the QT listed in the first post in this blog. Is it just too early to see results?