• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March SWO PROBOARD Results Released

avid

Pro Rec Y SNA
are you miltary or civilian? and the chances for getting selected was really good.

I am Active Duty. Still no email nor is there anything on BOL. I guess Some of us will just have to wait.

AE2ENSIGN

Absolutely. Some folks simply aren't good with standardized tests. But the fact you have a good enlisted record as well as an impressive GPA makes you a competitive applicant.
That is great news to hear!! Do you know when the next SWO board is planning to be held? I am seeing different responses on Airwarriors. Some people say its suppose to be in June, but others say not until October.

AE2ENSIGN

Your stats seem ideal for SWO i only scored a 41 and my GPA was a 3.43 so it balances out i guess. i think your good.
That is awesome news to hear. I am hoping to apply to the next SWO board. By the way, Congratulations on getting selected, was this your second time up?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
That is great news to hear!! Do you know when the next SWO board is planning to be held? I am seeing different responses on Airwarriors. Some people say its suppose to be in June, but others say not until October.

No clue. Once again, these are rolling boards so once enough kits are in place NRC will review and release results.

I am active duty and my package was sent up to Millington and the Fleet OCS Processor told me it was going to be in the next board. Is the next step to be Pro-Rec or are active duty just given an ocs date?

ABF2

was picked up for SWO then NPQ'd but i submitted current documents showing that i am Physical Qualified to N3M. praying they Qualifiy me.

AE2ENSIGN

No clue. Once again, these are rolling boards so once enough kits are in place NRC will review and release results.
Okay, I'm just wondering. My recruiter told me to wait to apply in October, because its a new fiscal year. He said I can go ahead start things by getting my evals together, CO recommendation letter and fill out a DD 368.

exNavyOffRec

Okay, I'm just wondering. My recruiter told me to wait to apply in October, because its a new fiscal year. He said I can go ahead start things by getting my evals together, CO recommendation letter and fill out a DD 368.

I have a feeling that your recruiter is new, they have already started selecting for FY15.

AE2ENSIGN

I have a feeling that your recruiter is new, they have already started selecting for FY15.
Should I consider finding a new recruiter then? He is the only one in my local area. He told me that SWO is closed for FY 2014. But, that I can apply in October when it is a new fiscal year, because there will be more slots open.

exNavyOffRec

Should I consider finding a new recruiter then? He is the only one in my local area. He told me that SWO is closed for FY 2014. But, that I can apply in October when it is a new fiscal year, because there will be more slots open.

Is he really an OR or just a recruiter helping to get an application together? What rank is he?

AE2ENSIGN

Is he really an OR or just a recruiter helping to get an application together? What rank is he?
He is an Officer Recruiter, his rank is 03/LT. I believe he was prior enlisted and went LDO. But, now is doing Officer recruiting for the area I live in. I was referred to him by the San Diego Recruiting District, because he is close to my home of residence.

exNavyOffRec

He is an Officer Recruiter, his rank is 03/LT. I believe he was prior enlisted and went LDO. But, now is doing Officer recruiting for the area I live in. I was referred to him by the San Diego Recruiting District, because he is close to my home of residence.

I would PM RUFi0181 and describe the situation, my thought is he is new and might not be in the loop on how quotas work.