• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March SWO PROBOARD Results Released

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
NRC conducted a SWO proboard on 26 March 2014. This was for SWO only, with Pilot/NFO rolling board expected around late April. Check with your recruiter or BOL (for fleet applicants) for results. Here are some important notes:

Out of the 105 applications considered, 69 applicants were professionally recommended, resulting in a 66% selection rate. Just like the last SWO board, the "quality" of the SWO applications submitted by the field was once again higher (than traditionally submitted), with over half (54%) of the applications meeting or exceeding the application goaling QT criteria for SWO as identified within OPNOTE #4. As has been the case in the last few SWO boards, applicants that were above the QT criteria were selected at a rate of 98% while applicants below the QT were selected at a rate of 27%.

NRC will be using some of the PROREC-Y applicants from this board to fill EMERGENT SWO shipping seats shipping to OCS in April and May to fill a SWO shipping goal increase imposed on NRC last week by OPNAV. As such, would ask that NRDs make the effort to quick-turn FINDOCs for those applicants that were professionally recommended to allow rapid issuance of FINSEL letters and shipping to OCS in either April or May.Those applicants not shipped to OCS in FY14 will be processed for shipping to OCS starting in July-Sept to count as FY15 attainments.

For those who are curious what QT (quality threshold) is for SWO, it's a 3.0 GPA, a min 48 OAR score, and of course a PQ N3M letter.

No idea when the next SWO board will be. Perhaps when the next Pilot/NFO rolling board will take place.

xltn

Very nice info. Wish we could have for every communities, candidates can see their chances:p

Sache

NRC will be using some of the PROREC-Y applicants from this board to fill EMERGENT SWO shipping seats shipping to OCS in April and May to fill a SWO shipping goal increase imposed on NRC last week by OPNAV. As such, would ask that NRDs make the effort to quick-turn FINDOCs for those applicants that were professionally recommended to allow rapid issuance of FINSEL letters and shipping to OCS in either April or May.

Any chance this happening with April IDC board?

National OPO

Any chance this happening with April IDC board?
Info for All,
The next NRC Pilot/NFO board will be held NLT 90 days since the last board, which was conducted on 25Feb14. That puts it NLT 25May if not sooner (depending on application volume on hand). And no on the possible roll-ups of IDC shippers as all remaining FY14 IDC OCS shipping seats have been filled. The FY15 OCS season starts in July 2014, when the first OCS class of FY15 convenes (convenes in FY14, but doesnt gradudate and get commissioned until after 01Oct14). And competitive profiles ARE available for all of the officer programs that Recruiting Command processes - OCS and ODS. Just need to either ask a recruiter or drop me a note and can provide some info.

ABF2

I received an email stating i was selected for SWO this morning from NRC but when i check BOL it says it has not recieved any information. Is there a lists with the names of all the Pro Rec-Y

National OPO

I received an email stating i was selected for SWO this morning from NRC but when i check BOL it says it has not recieved any information. Is there a lists with the names of all the Pro Rec-Y
ABF2, BOL just came back online for OCS board results just last week. Prior to that, we had to send out letters to notify commands of the board results for their Sailors. So not surprised that BOL might not be showing anything. If you email me your name at my NMCI account (erik.horner@navy.mil), can confirm your status.

ABF2

ABF2, BOL just came back online for OCS board results just last week. Prior to that, we had to send out letters to notify commands of the board results for their Sailors. So not surprised that BOL might not be showing anything. If you email me your name at my NMCI account (erik.horner@navy.mil), can confirm your status.

Just sent you an email using my personal email. thanks for the help.

exNavyOffRec

to piggy back on this, even when BOL was up and running years ago I would have results in my hand and it would still take BOL a few weeks to get updated, but for those that are on AD you should be used to waiting. :)

Givemeinfo

I was selected pro-y for SWO in February, my investigation should be opening soon, I met with an investigator recently. If there are emergency spots to be filled should I expect to hear back soon?

National OPO

I was selected pro-y for SWO in February, my investigation should be opening soon, I met with an investigator recently. If there are emergency spots to be filled should I expect to hear back soon?

Givemeinfo - The team here is working through the list of names that are being worked to fill these near-term shipping seats (April-Jun). They are processing post-board documents as soon as they are being submitted by the Recruiters (if working through a recruiter) or from Fleet applicants (if fleet) to expedite filling these near-term seats. You are doing the right thing regarding getting your background investigation started since that is one of the requirements before being able to ship. Continue to remain engaged with your recruiter and make it clear that you would be willing to ship early should you have the opportunity. The seats will be filled on a first-come-first-served status as applicants complete and return all required post-board documents needed before a Final Select letter can be issued with a confirmed OCS ship date. Has your recruiter already gotten you physically qualified (PQ) as well? If you have not been told that you are PQ or havent been shown your PQ letter from Recruiting Command, then I would ask your recruiter about that as well since that is another pre-shipping requirement that must be met. Hope this helps.

Givemeinfo

Givemeinfo - The team here is working through the list of names that are being worked to fill these near-term shipping seats (April-Jun). They are processing post-board documents as soon as they are being submitted by the Recruiters (if working through a recruiter) or from Fleet applicants (if fleet) to expedite filling these near-term seats. You are doing the right thing regarding getting your background investigation started since that is one of the requirements before being able to ship. Continue to remain engaged with your recruiter and make it clear that you would be willing to ship early should you have the opportunity. The seats will be filled on a first-come-first-served status as applicants complete and return all required post-board documents needed before a Final Select letter can be issued with a confirmed OCS ship date. Has your recruiter already gotten you physically qualified (PQ) as well? If you have not been told that you are PQ or havent been shown your PQ letter from Recruiting Command, then I would ask your recruiter about that as well since that is another pre-shipping requirement that must be met. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply. I went to MEPS and was physically qualified before placing my package. My recruiter told me there is another physical that takes place at OCS, and that there wasn't anything I needed to do before that.

I'll be ready whenever I'm called :)

ABF2

Where can i go to get all the study materials i need to know for OCS? can anyone help me please. Thank you in advance.