• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

yeah it also depends on how much stuff you have done prior to getting pro-rec'd. The more you have the quicker it goes as if you look at the Jan boards quite a few of them are going to OCS next weekend

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
March or April?

did anyone hear if the march boards were full? I think they are...my recruiter told me that "it appears march is full but I will make april for sure"....so I dunno...does that mean I have a chance in april? Also, I wont graduate until December...so will they consider me now or move my app to October until FY10? Im applying straight OCS SNA only.

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
I just found out I made it on the March boards. I was told I'll be seen for SNA and NFO but he wasn't sure if I'd be seen this month for SWO. I didn't know there was a separate board.

SWOHopeful

Yeah my recruiter said the same thing. He said I was up for Supply and that maybe SWO he does not know yet. I hope Supply meets sooner than the end of the month though...I do not know if I can wait that long.

OVrhino

What exactly do you mean "the more you have done"? I believe I've done everything required...MEPS, PRT, SF86 blah blah. By far the most difficult part of the process is the time lapse.

kat27

My recruiter told me I couldn't do MEPS or PRT before I got pro rec. What the h$ll? You are allowed to do those things before you submit to the boards?

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
Actually, my recruiter told me I have to do so before I could go to the boards...it depends on how the recruiter wants to do it. The benefit of having it all together before the board is that the final select should come quicker since you don't have anything to wait on after getting a pro-req.

m26

Contributor
Actually, my recruiter told me I have to do so before I could go to the boards...it depends on how the recruiter wants to do it.

It may be a BDCP v OCS thing. My recruiter indicated the same thing. I hope the PRT can be put off. I'll need as much time as possible.

Lobster

It may be a BDCP v OCS thing. My recruiter indicated the same thing. I hope the PRT can be put off. I'll need as much time as possible.

Seems like its just personal choice of the OR, mine took myself and another guy to MEPS together, both going for SNA but I was the only one of the two of us going for BDCP. It made it easier because when the pro-rec came along for me and the board wanted me to get my eyes checked out again it took less than a day to do. I guess it just helps to have everything done and over with so if anything like going to the eye doc comes up you can get it done sooner...hense the sooner you get the final select letter.

Talked to my recruiter today and I am on the list for March. There are 11 BDCP pilot applicants and he said it looked like 50 straight OCS so it seems like the 50/month rule is still in effect.

SWOHopeful

Talked to my recruiter today and I am on the list for March. There are 11 BDCP pilot applicants and he said it looked like 50 straight OCS so it seems like the 50/month rule is still in effect.

They probably cleared out so many applicants the past couple of months that they got the pool size down a great deal. This can maybe work in this months applicants favor as it decreases the amount of people we are going against. Doesn't matter though, I'm just keeping my faith in GOD and that he will continue to bless me throughout my life.:D