• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Seriously??? Are you shitting me? I've tried to get in touch with my recruiter every single day this week (for a question about my vision consult) and he doesn't answer the phone.
On top of that he is impossible to get a straight answer out of.

GRRRRRRRRRRR...

kat27

Maybe I wrote my question wrong...I was wondering if there is an alternative way to find out if I have been selected because I haven't been able to get a hold of my recruiter in weeks. Thanks

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Same problem. Only I don't know who my OPO is...never met em. I've always done everything through my recruiter.

kat27

hahaha. I am excited/irritated right now. wish we could all find out the the h#ll is going on. Pill Hacker...are you in the Midwest? Maybe they send out results based on region? I have no idea...

kat27

I figured you would know how the system works. Thanks for the info. UGH, guess I should get back to waiting.

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Pill_Hacker said:
...a list was emailed to the OPOs like last month (or maybe it was Jan) and the actual ORs haven't seen it...

What list? For last month's results? Please explain...Having a blonde moment here...

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Oh I remember that...servers were down or something and they couldn't post results.

So...you're saying maybe they are doing the same this month? Just trying to clarify, for my sanity. :)

The list is out however my recruiter did not have it. I think the OPO's have the list. The OPO for my recruiter was not in so he called one in a different district and had it emailed to him.

I was a non-select for BDCP-SNA, you can see my stats in my profile. He said the selection rate for pilot was around 50% for straight OCS this month and only 1/11 was selected for BDCP pilot slots.

Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard and congrats to everyone picked up. I know I will be re-applying as much as possible.

I guess I have some extra motivation to study for finals next week now...

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
From what I was told by my OR we shouldn't expect to see results until around March 20th, at least for guys in Michigan going for pilot slots. Good luck all, almost there.

SWOHopeful

I wonder what the selection rate was for SWO? My recruiter never confirmed me at the boards for SWO but I was for Supply so I don't know if I could make one and not the other since it's the same app. Honestly I can't bring myself to call because in my mind if I were a select he would've called me by now...who knows though...