• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

SWOHopeful

Hey everyone! I saw no one created a March board yet and I wanted to throw my name out there as I should be going into these boards. Finished my package last week and really pumped about just working out and waiting.

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
Pumped about waiting!? What!? Have fun waiting then. :) I've been waiting since June and I must say, waiting sucks! Especially when you're waiting on results the days, weeks, etc. after a board. Good luck to you and stay patient.

SWOHopeful

Pumped about waiting!? What!? Have fun waiting then. :) I've been waiting since June and I must say, waiting sucks! Especially when you're waiting on results the days, weeks, etc. after a board. Good luck to you and stay patient.

Waiting for a pro rec or a final select?

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
waiting on my final select. I'm pro-rec SNA. I applied for AF OTS back in October but started my app process back in June. For the Navy I finished my package in November for the January board, and the rest is history. Other than the past 3 months the process has really flown by. Most of my time was consumed by work and flying.

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
wait a minute....I might sound a little noobish about this but you said your PT ing in the mean time? When you submit your packet dont you have to take the PRT and all? Im applying SNA...

nugget61

pilot
Good luck to all and post all of your relevant stats!

Jeffe - You take the PRT when your OR says to, be it before, during or after the boards. But it will be before the final select.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
wait a minute....I might sound a little noobish about this but you said your PT ing in the mean time? When you submit your packet dont you have to take the PRT and all? Im applying SNA...

You should always be PT'ing...what if you get selected? You want to be in the best shape you can be for OCS. Plus, it's a great way to escape from work,school, waiting on your OCS kit etc...

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
yup, if you haven't begun, then you'd better start. My recruiter had me take my PRT before the selection board so that we would have it done and out of the way.

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
Looks like I will be joining you guys for the March boards. I am applying SNA only for OCS. I was 1 LOR short for the February boards, so I was rolled into March. I can feel March will be lucky for us, with Saint Patties and all we will have those leprachans working in our favor.

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
Going for March as well. Applying for 1)SNA 2)SNFO 3)SWO. My OR says they're all about 66% full (if ya didn't know already).

Gotta love that anticipation! ;)

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
:eek: Jesus! Looking around the forum, it seems more and more people are getting pushed back a month. No bueno.

DHudock

I'm applying for SWO and should have my entire package together and turned in at the end of this month (Feb.) So I guess I'll be on the March boards. My OR is having my do my PRT before I turn in my package as well. I actually have my interview with a Capt. this coming week!

SWOHopeful

I guess I'll post some of my stats:

SWO/SUPPLY/INTEL (for fun because I don't think I'll get it)
OAR 44 (My recruiter told me this would be a solid score for me to get a spot and that we will have wiggle room if I need to reapply).
Undergrad 2.58 GPA International Affairs/Spanish
I know the GPA is low but my recruiter said that it will go a long way that I brought it up. The 1 year of college football got my GPA SHOT!:eek: I think we are working on the whole person concept.:D
1 year of College Football:D
3 years of High school Football (Captain in final year)
Coached intramural football (fun times here)
Tutored incoming freshmen and sophmores in Spanish
Work experience for the last 4 years
Tons of community Service

5 LORS (3 from former managers and 2 from professors). One of the professors was former military and currently works in a security agency in D.C.

P.R.T. (My recruiter has not done this yet because we are waiting on a pro rec.) However, my self times are 12:00, 70 pu, 75 su