• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

leave for OCS in 2 weeks and still no orders

skittle986

Ensign, Civil engineer corps, U.S Navy.
Should I be concerned that I have not received my orders yet? I know my class date and that I am in the class, but what could be the reason why I don't have my orders yet?

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
From my understanding, you receive your orders near the end of OCS. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
From my understanding, you receive your orders near the end of OCS. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.
No you need orders that state you go to OCS and upon completion you will be commissioned an Ensign under the Pilot designator.

egiv

Should I be concerned that I have not received my orders yet? I know my class date and that I am in the class, but what could be the reason why I don't have my orders yet?

I had the same issue, so I called my recruiter last week about it - not sure if she had forgotten or what, but she then contacted another office, who contacted me directly the same day. They sent a PDF as well as overnighted a hard copy of the original, which is what we need to bring on April 6, if I'm not mistaken. I'd probably just be a squeaky wheel and call the recruiter every day until you get some movement, since there's not a whole lot of time before we go.