• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LAST TANGO: The DEBATE -- Round 3

THE DEBATE: Round 3. Who won?

• Sen McCain

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sen Obama

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I am too drunk from playing the "My Friends" drinking game to know

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I am too drunk from playing the "Look" drinking game to know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck it - I've had it. Not gonna watch. I'd rather have some Pu-Pu's and a pitcher of Navy Grog.

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
OK, so who won the last presidential debate of the 2008 Presidential Election? As always, if you vote early you will get crushed with hundreds of neg reps, and perhaps bannination if the mods are grumpy.

Extra points for intelligent discourse.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I was wondering how long it would take for somebody on the board to put this up.

Nafod

Change I can belive in
Im currently wondering how long it will take before either candidate says something really worth listening to.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Choice #5 for the "thinking man" ... and I think that says it all. :):sleep_125 I'll pick it up on the reruns. I voted early.

Gonna listen to Sinatra and Buble & get "mellow".

Fuck it ... as in "ALOHA".

Cheers.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Come on... Don't you have some Swedish chicks you can play Presidential Debate Drinking games with? Or is that just me :D

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
I'm really interested to see if McCain brings up Ayers directly, and if so, what Obama's response will be. If McCain hopes to make any headway, I think he really needs to rattle Obama and get him to loss some of his cool.

It's a fine line to walk, though, as voters seems to be reacting negitively to the perseption that McCain is running too dirty. So if he bring up Ayers, he needs to do it calmly and matter-of-factly, rather than through snide remarks or sarcasm.

I'm hoping that the last ditch effort vibe of this debate causes some interesting things to come out, but if I had to place bets, they'd all be on 90 minutes more of what we've already seen.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Voted early cuz you polled early... Plus I really don't plan on watching it live... Deal with it!

gaetabob

pilot
Does anyone truly expect an honest result to the poll? Those who want McCain will say he won, not matter what, and likewise for Obama's supporters. It would be great if everyone could objectively watch the debate and them make an unbiased analysis about the pros and cons of each candidate's performance and then make an intelligent and honest vote for the one who won, despite preferences.

However, the truth is, McCain could walk out on stage butt naked covered in his own feces and perform "I'm a little teapot" for the whole 90 minutes, and all of you who support him would proclaim what a brilliant and strong performance he gave and how he kicked Obama's ass. And, Obama could walk out on stage in a pimp suit and proclaim, in keeping with the prophecy, that he will enslave every cracker man and make them build a great pyramid on top which he will then give every cracker woman his L.D. in order to please satan, and every Obama supporter would jump up and in unison chear "that is change we can believe in!".

And I think the few remaining "undecideds" are full of sh!t and are just trying to milk the attention they're getting because in 20 days no one will care about them again...until this time 2012.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
I think I just heard a ZING. "Senator Obama I'm not President Bush, if you wanted to run against him you should have run 4 years ago."

vulcanx

Banned
I just voted early because it is already clear that McCain is grasping for straws and character flaws.

He is going down in flames.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
There's the Sen. McCain I've been waiting for. Glad he showed up tonight. In-my-humble-opinion-expressed-in-internet-speak (IMHOEIIS), he's making Sen. Obama look like a total n00b.

^ Forgive me, it's the beer, OCS on Sunday and all...