• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LAST TANGO: The DEBATE -- Round 3

THE DEBATE: Round 3. Who won?

• Sen McCain

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sen Obama

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I am too drunk from playing the "My Friends" drinking game to know

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I am too drunk from playing the "Look" drinking game to know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck it - I've had it. Not gonna watch. I'd rather have some Pu-Pu's and a pitcher of Navy Grog.

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MPH

I know what state he lives in, and their tax rates are very similar to what you and I pay.

I don't make that much, neither do you judging from hood you live in. ;)

I'll bite.

A simple "no" would have inspired a lot more confidence. So Flash, I can't help but wonder if this is a discrete admission of you feeling the impending tax hike...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll bite.

A simple "no" would have inspired a lot more confidence. So Flash, I can't help but wonder if this is a discrete admission of you feeling the impending tax hike...

Ummmm, he has said something about raising taxes on people who make more than $250k a year. As a matter of fact, he has mentioned it all of the time. But it certainly won't affect me, I make less than $250k a year and since I work for the gub'ment the whole 'trickle down' thing doesn't affect me either, if it actually exists. :D

SkywardET

Contrarian
Although they lean conservative, according to the Heritage Foundation's numbers (table 2 under myth #8), repealing the Bush tax cuts would affect single-income rates as low as $31,000. As a matter of semantics, repealing a tax cut isn't the same as raising your taxes, per se. The end result is the same, however.

If you believe the word of any politician prima facia, then I have a bridge in Alaska to sell to you.