• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

I would think if a couple people found out there where selected then the results should be out for everyone. Since I will not talk to my recruiter till tomorrow, I wonder if anyone has access to the list. I recall the April board selects found out by giving their full name on this site.

Congrats to those selected

D

Deleted member 31917

I just have to hope my OR emails me. If he is going to try and keep calling my cell phone, no one's going to pick up or he's going to get some guy speaking another language. Hate that I lost my phone at the worst possible time. I need to find out soon so I can get a ticket back to California at the cheapest possible prices. Congrats to those pro rec'd already. Must have been an awesome feeling.

sunowl

SNFO
PRO-REC NFO!! My avatar is pretty much how I felt/looked after I got off the phone...
Stats for reference:

23/non-prior
SNFO, SWO (no SNA as I'm blind)
56 6/7/6
3.8 B.A. Economics
5 great LORs
1 O-4 Pilot interview which was reportedly outstanding
A couple leadership positions in college, doing some community service leadership now (b/c unemployed)
Great physical shape

As for whether or not I got SWOlected...don't know, don't care :cool:
(Probably not if he didn't bother mentioning it. lol)

Still have to get through MEPS, though.

Grats to everyone pro-rec'd!! For those still waiting, hang in there and best of luck.