• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

Does anyone have a rough idea of how long it takes to get results out?

I was told when I submitted my package that I should be checking Bupers around mid-Aug...obviously a little different cause I am Active Duty, but assuming the results should all be out at the same time, just a different way of hearing about them...

The last pilot/nfo/swo board convened april 18th, results were finalized on April 27th, and they were released may 1st. So roughly 12 days following the board, results should be making there way out. For active duty folks, it takes roughly 2 weeks beyond that for bupers online to be updated. Anyone that works on the OR side of CNRC has access to see results for active duty sailors. To avoid the wait, if you have your div o or ops forward their contact info, one of us could let them know when everyone else finds out. Most commands get ticked off if they aren't the ones to inform you... One of the OR's got lit up a while back if I remember correctly for the same thing....

steelefx4

Being attached to a SEAL Team, my command is pretty lax, everyone found put via bupers about the Chief results, even the selectees...lol

If someone would be willing to check for me I would appreciate it.

Can you PM me the info so I can pass it along?...my command is anxiously awaiting as well because I may (hopefully!!!) need a replacement for deployment...

zachkeating

Pro-Rec SNFO July '12
I called CNRC the other day and spoke with an LT in the OCS department. She sounded pretty confident that the results would be out Monday. For us fleet guys, it will be posted on BUPERS but also you, your CO, XO, and CCC will recieve an e-mail from the fleet processor guys and CNRC informing you. Needless to say I havent been sleeping well since I heard that news and am planning on drinking myself to sleep until Monday ... Good luck everyone!

Lindy

I called CNRC the other day and spoke with an LT in the OCS department. She sounded pretty confident that the results would be out Monday. For us fleet guys, it will be posted on BUPERS but also you, your CO, XO, and CCC will recieve an e-mail from the fleet processor guys and CNRC informing you. Needless to say I havent been sleeping well since I heard that news and am planning on drinking myself to sleep until Monday ... Good luck everyone!

Part of me wishes I never would have read that. Now I need to go run a mile or two to calm down. Thanks a lot, Zach ;)

Good lord, Zach Keating as in the Zach Keating that used to hang on the Beecher porch circa 06/07? Cause that picture looks an awful lot like a guy I used to know down there...

exNavyOffRec

The last pilot/nfo/swo board convened april 18th, results were finalized on April 27th, and they were released may 1st. So roughly 12 days following the board, results should be making there way out. For active duty folks, it takes roughly 2 weeks beyond that for bupers online to be updated. Anyone that works on the OR side of CNRC has access to see results for active duty sailors. To avoid the wait, if you have your div o or ops forward their contact info, one of us could let them know when everyone else finds out. Most commands get ticked off if they aren't the ones to inform you... One of the OR's got lit up a while back if I remember correctly for the same thing....

What happened was an OR forwarded the results that came from CNRC directly to his applicant, the applicant then sent them to people he knew and it continued, now since the info isn't confidential no harm, but the concern was that everyone could see the non selects and that could lead to hurt feelings, when I called CNRC and asked about the issue and how hot of an item it was the response was "yeah whatever, don't worry about it, not a big deal"

Snappers

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
What happened was an OR forwarded the results that came from CNRC directly to his applicant, the applicant then sent them to people he knew and it continued, now since the info isn't confidential no harm, but the concern was that everyone could see the non selects and that could lead to hurt feelings, when I called CNRC and asked about the issue and how hot of an item it was the response was "yeah whatever, don't worry about it, not a big deal"
NavyOffRec,
Did only certain OR’s get this list? :)

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec,
Did only certain OR’s get this list? :)

This was for the April board, and the list are sent to each NRD OACR/CO/etc... it is up to each NRD if they want to send it to all the OR's, some prefer to restrict access, now what has happened before is the people it normally goes to are TAD then notifications are delayed.

steelefx4

After a couple phone calls to the NRD and CNRC...both are anticpating end of week (we are pretty late in the week already!!!) or Monday at the latest, even for the Active Duty guys (emails and update on BOL)...my BOL doesn't seem to be updating(usually says that BOL hasn't received any boards, but my non-select for Chief is still there)...but I am still holding out for tomorrow!!!

Silhouette

I just got my call!!!!!! Pro Rec'd for SNA, said he was not clear on SWO yet but thought that it was a go as well. NRD New England. Already PQed.
Congrats, Salty!! In the same RD... hope I hear soon, because I have a feeling if I don't it's not good news.