• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

Reservist would be in the category with civilians correct? Sorry steelefx4 I got so excited I saw your post and only read " anyone who willing to look up names" and thought you could find out :)

D

Deleted member 31917

Hey guys. Do you think I should give my recruiter a call? For those of you who don't know my situation, I live in the Philippines currently, and so it's sort of expensive for my recruiter to call me. On top of that, I lost my phone, so he can't really call the number I gave him anyway. I do have MagicJack, but because of the time difference, I can't always have it on (so calling me would be hard, but me calling him wouldn't), unless I want to wake up all the people I live with. Or should I just wait? Thanks.

sunowl

SNFO
Hey guys. Do you think I should give my recruiter a call? For those of you who don't know my situation, I live in the Philippines currently, and so it's sort of expensive for my recruiter to call me. On top of that, I lost my phone, so he can't really call the number I gave him anyway. I do have MagicJack, but because of the time difference, I can't always have it on (so calling me would be hard, but me calling him wouldn't), unless I want to wake up all the people I live with. Or should I just wait? Thanks.

Definitely give him a call if you want to know right now! He can't blame you for being antsy, just don't call him every 5 mins or something

Also, lol MagicJack. I have relatives in the PH who use it all the time to call the States. God bless that thing...

D

Deleted member 31917

Definitely give him a call if you want to know right now! He can't blame you for being antsy, just don't call him every 5 mins or something

Also, lol MagicJack. I have relatives in the PH who use it all the time to call the States. God bless that thing...

Haha, yeah. Our phone bill would be unsightly if we didn't have it. I guess I'll give him a call tomorrow morning (his time). That would mean I would have to stay up pretty late. If I'm not fortunate this time around, it won't be the end of the world. Anyway, thanks and congrats on your pro rec!

Sumit

Please look up my name too, Sumit Chhikara, active duty, San Diego, CA. I would appreciate your help. Thanks