• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 08 Selection Board

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
That's because they wanted to clean up the mess from slaughtering all those hopes and dreams before they let us know.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
ah thats nice, we must have a big mess. board met on a wednesday and not hearing anything till a week later. I'm going to believe that it is taking so long because they have to process so much paper work for the large number of people got selected.

Defuego

Thanks for the info Goob. I spent all of today anxiously checking the forum and waiting for a call. I guess I'll just be doing that the rest of the week. I'll think of this mental anguish as practice for OCS.

Can't wait for that pilot board.

Veovis

PRO REC SNA!
I'm hopefully going to be up for the August board... but holy crap I'm nervous just reading about you guys waiting... I can't even imagine what its going to be like when I'm waiting for them to decide on me. Good Luck guys! I hope you're right and they have already reset the numbers

Lobster

ah thats nice, we must have a big mess. board met on a wednesday and not hearing anything till a week later. I'm going to believe that it is taking so long because they have to process so much paper work for the large number of people got selected.

Yeah, I'm sure Mr. Clean has his hands plenty full with us. :p

Piacevole

your OR is correct

Is that when the selection board is meeting, or is that just when the results come out? Because my application package went in around the second week of July, so I'm wondering if it made it to the July board afterall...

Lobster

Is that when the selection board is meeting, or is that just when the results come out? Because my application package went in around the second week of July, so I'm wondering if it made it to the July board afterall...

Call your OR and ask him if you made the July boards or not, I know July 1st was the deadline so my guess is that you will be up for the August boards.