• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 08 Selection Board

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, talked to my OR around 1700 eastern time and he said he was surprised nothing today. He's going out of town tomorrow so he said he would check in the morning before he leaves and when he gets back. The worse part is I just moved and no internet yet, thus if I want to get online I have to go to the school library.

Lobster

If you're looking for info while you don't have internet PM me and I'll give you my phone number, if I hear anything I'll give you a ring and if you hear anything you do the same.

Oh-58Ddriver

Scouts Out!
None
Contributor
You guys get me all excited with these monthly boards and I'm not even in them. Its actually refreshing to remember back to when I was in your shoes - it reminds me how badly I wanted to do what I do every day (and dont always appreciate!).

Good luck to all, and keep us posted.

Layzee101

Final Select SWO
I'm in the same boat, I'm moving out and have to go to the laundrymat and pay 5 cents a minute to read the latest. The wait is killing me!

Lobster

Man I hope you guys are right on this one I'm dying over here. But I'm glad our anguish gives you some pleasure haha :D. Thanks for the best of luck wishes too! We need it.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
haha, yeah. I have been miserable, on the forth some kid knocked over a morter that hit me in the back of the neck =ing 3rd degree burn( if something would have happened to DQ me, I would have killed the kid.) low immune systems + stress resuted in ulcer in mouth, and now that its finally going away, I some how got some poison Ivy on my neck/face. So I have just been laying around watching seasons of The Office trying to pass the time and get my immune system built back up to be active again. Anyways, i'm still sending prayers skyward for all of us.

Defuego

I'm up for this board and have been checking this site very consistantly and way too often since the 15th. The "July board is out" post had me fired up also until I realized the thread start date. Thanks Goob for the heads up on when we should hear, but it's kind of making me go crazy waiting today. Anyway good luck to all (Just don't take my spot:icon_mi_1), hope we hear soon.

Lobster

I'm up for this board and have been checking this site very consistantly and way too often since the 15th. The "July board is out" post had me fired up also until I realized the thread start date. Thanks Goob for the heads up on when we should hear, but it's kind of making me go crazy waiting today. Anyway good luck to all (Just don't take my spot:icon_mi_1), hope we hear soon.

Yeah we're all pulling our hair out at this point. What are you applying for? And JT which board were you up for? May?