• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January/February 2015 SNA/NFO Board

jack-o

pilot
Do you guys have Facebook accounts? Im thinking about making a group for the Jan/Feb boards.

KnightFlight

I retested last week. I will not be able to try again until the end of January. If the selection is anything like this last one, I am not worried about my scores.
Seemed like an oddly high selection rate this time around. I'd be thrilled if it was the same on the next go around, but I'm not counting on it. Especially if things follow the trend of very high very low like they have been going. I definitely think you should apply and give it a shot though, you have plenty of time age wise.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Seemed like an oddly high selection rate this time around. I'd be thrilled if it was the same on the next go around, but I'm not counting on it. Especially if things follow the trend of very high very low like they have been going. I definitely think you should apply and give it a shot though, you have plenty of time age wise.
We can only pray for a selection rate like this last one. I was a non select from the June board; the rate was around 20%. I will keep applying until I get selected or age out, I want this like no other.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Just checking in to wish you guys the best of luck. If any of you are active duty from another branch of service and have any questions feel free to hit me up!

Mdizzy

Able to get to MEPS yet?

Negative. I messaged my recruiter yesterday and she said she'll project me. She'll get back with me as soon as she gets confirmation. The first time she tried to project me for a MEPs date last month she said there was a hold up coz for some reason I was still under the Air Force. I hope its all cleared up now. Nothing I can do but wait. Hurry up and wait. Gotta love it.

KnightFlight

Negative. I messaged my recruiter yesterday and she said she'll project me. She'll get back with me as soon as she gets confirmation. The first time she tried to project me for a MEPs date last month she said there was a hold up coz for some reason I was still under the Air Force. I hope its all cleared up now. Nothing I can do but wait. Hurry up and wait. Gotta love it.
Haha I had the same issue because I originally took the AFOQT then decided to go Navy. Was able to get in before the last board but wasn't selected. Bug her if you have to, it took me 3 weeks to get the official results from MEPS. It could be a big hold up.
Also, when did you take your ASTB? If you think you could up your scores at all it might not be a bad idea to retest. Not trying to rag on your scores, but 5's aren't very competitive (I know from experience :(). I'll be retesting as soon as I feel comfortable again. Last board had high selection rates, I wouldn't bet on that again. Just my 2 cents...

harleykai

I'm applying for the January boards, I take the ASTB-E on the 20th and go to MEPS the next day. Graduate from college this quarter and getting everything in by December 15th.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
I'm applying for the January boards, I take the ASTB-E on the 20th and go to MEPS the next day. Graduate from college this quarter and getting everything in by December 15th.
Welcome. Throw up some stats as soon as you complete the ASTB. Good luck on it!