• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
Please, are you referring to Supply age limit, when you said NRC is recommending no selections at the next board?

Those were two separate comments. One was a response to his age and the fact that he is applying for supply. The other was a response to the recommendations for Intel selections. Hope this helps.

I should also note that according to the 1420.1b Supply Candidates must be commissioned by 29 with waivers considered up to 35, but NavyOffRec may know something I do not.

exNavyOffRec

Those were two separate comments. One was a response to his age and the fact that he is applying for supply. The other was a response to the recommendations for Intel selections. Hope this helps.

I should also note that according to the 1420.1b Supply Candidates must be commissioned by 29 with waivers considered up to 35, but NavyOffRec may know something I do not.
Correct on the comments I made.

The 1420.1b has numerous errors when it comes to OCS programs. 29 is the limit, with prior service waiver to 31, if a person is currently on active duty the age is waived up to 35.

Ashfrank

T-45C instructor, airline guy
official.. FS letter in hand.. OCS date March 25...

MJV: Congrats, that's the real deal! Did your letter arrive at NRD or at your home address? I've just e-mailed the processor at my NRD to follow up. I qual'd at MEPS (though I know it takes more time for N3M to sign off on it) in early February and had my security clearance interview in mid-February. I guess it's up in the air when I could get a FS letter. Anyway, thanks for keeping us posted.

Tomodachi

pilot
MJV: Congrats, that's the real deal! Did your letter arrive at NRD or at your home address? I've just e-mailed the processor at my NRD to follow up. I qual'd at MEPS (though I know it takes more time for N3M to sign off on it) in early February and had my security clearance interview in mid-February. I guess it's up in the air when I could get a FS letter. Anyway, thanks for keeping us posted.

MJV is active duty so his CO got the final select letter. His situation was kind of a time crunch due to his age waiver/needing to commission soon so that is why he got his so fast.

robles

Is anyone else feeling anxious and impatient almost everyday? March 19th seems so far away, though I realize it is only 2 weeks. Then waiting to hear something following the board. Good luck. I found this site, and the info helps.

exNavyOffRec

I happened to be sent an OCS roster from now until August, it is accurate as of March 1st, probably Feb 29th as I know they added many March 1st.

FYI the June class appears to be overbooked.

natheo

FS SNA, July 8
What about April and May? Could the names on that roster be for tentative class dates for this past board? Sorry for so many questions!

exNavyOffRec

What about April and May? Could the names on that roster be for tentative class dates for this past board? Sorry for so many questions!

Any names on the April and May classes should be set, I believe the June class is overbooked due to OCS changing from 100 per class to 50 and many of these are college students graduating in May.

natheo

FS SNA, July 8
I just read that class sizes were increased to 100 in a 2010 article, not surprising to see things continuing to change at OCS. So all those on the roster have already signed their FS, then?

exNavyOffRec

I just read that class sizes were increased to 100 in a 2010 article, not surprising to see things continuing to change at OCS. So all those on the roster have already signed their FS, then?

yes, and the class sizes went up briefly, they have been down around fifty for a little while.

JKid

I happened to be sent an OCS roster from now until August, it is accurate as of March 1st, probably Feb 29th as I know they added many March 1st.

FYI the June class appears to be overbooked.

Are all those who were recently pro-rec'd on that list, or is it only those who have signed their FS letters?