• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

JKid

Okay, thanks for the clarification. So if I have yet to go through MEPS and clearance approval, I could expect a mid-late summer class date if all goes well?

exNavyOffRec

Okay, thanks for the clarification. So if I have yet to go through MEPS and clearance approval, I could expect a mid-late summer class date if all goes well?
I would guess July or September, I have been told the August class will be filled with recent college grads as well as the June class.

mjv305

ENS SNA
MJV: Congrats, that's the real deal! Did your letter arrive at NRD or at your home address? I've just e-mailed the processor at my NRD to follow up. I qual'd at MEPS (though I know it takes more time for N3M to sign off on it) in early February and had my security clearance interview in mid-February. I guess it's up in the air when I could get a FS letter. Anyway, thanks for keeping us posted.

mightymouse pretty much hit it on the head. There were two AD guys who got it super fast and it was because both of us turn 29 in July and since we need to be commissioned before our 29th birthday they made super quick moves for us. I called the guy who makes the orders and he said i should be receiving them tomorrow. Pretty excited man. The fleet processor told me for those who made it and have no time issues they will just have to be patient and let the normal process run its course. No time frame i could get from him on the matter.

Its pretty cool though, i was a non select my first go around in August and now i am going to OCS with those guys. I thought I had lost my chance forever after that board and was supremely bummed about it. Pretty amazing how things turned out..

Word of advice tho those who are reading. Do not give up no matter what. There is always a chance no matter how small it might seem. I was told by the fleet processor and some members of this forum that due to my time crunch and my GPA that i didnt really have a chance to get a Pilot slot. It didnt stop me...Dont let words stop you either...or haters for that matter.. you will definitely come across some in the process...

next goal...JETS!!!!

g7rant63

FS SNA - OCS 15 APR
Final Select in hand! OCS 15 APR 2012.

Non prior, so I would guess that the rest of the Jan selects should be receiving FS letters soon!

Adam Rowan

Only wanted to jump in here:

Applying for: SWO/NFO/Intel/IW/IP (would be for supply as well, but they're only taking MBAs, from what I've heard)
Mathematics major
GPA: 3.54
ASTB OAR 57, 6, 6, 7
Non-active duty

Waiting on the upcoming boards!