• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 MAR 2020

EO87

So looking back at the December 2nd board, it seems that they did not receive any PRO-REC Y until Jan 6th. But I am assuming that is due to the holidays. So we should potentially hear back here soon. My bet is next week. Good luck to everyone and please stay safe.

A-Aron

So looking back at the December 2nd board, it seems that they did not receive any PRO-REC Y until Jan 6th. But I am assuming that is due to the holidays. So we should potentially hear back here soon. My bet is next week. Good luck to everyone and please stay safe.

It would have been nice to be on the Jun 10, 2019 IWC Board. Results came out on Jun 21. ?

EO87

It would have been nice to be on the Jun 10, 2019 IWC Board. Results came out on Jun 21. ?
Yea that quick of a turnaround would be great. But honestly, after stressing hard over my previous board I'm just waiting patiently for this one.

xTHETRAINx

This is going to be interesting because I've been in the dark the whole time after submitting my stuff back in January. It was received/approved/etc.. for 1820... Let's hope we all hear good news

EO87

This is going to be interesting because I've been in the dark the whole time after submitting my stuff back in January. It was received/approved/etc.. for 1820... Let's hope we all hear good news
Yea it is a weird time for all this.

A-Aron

My heart goes out to all the folks who were supposed to have their SWO Board convene 3 days from today. I guess it got pushed back all the way to August.

In light of this news, we should really count our blessings because at least our board already convened. According to Mr. Celestin (assuming the board took place on March 30), the absolute longest we have to wait is 5 more weeks (I doubt we will actually have to wait that long).

EO87

My heart goes out to all the folks who were supposed to have their SWO Board convene 3 days from today. I guess it got pushed back all the way to August.

In light of this news, we should really count our blessings because at least our board already convened. According to Mr. Celestin (assuming the board took place on March 30), the absolute longest we have to wait is 5 more weeks (I doubt we will actually have to wait that long).
I'm one of the poor souls who was in that board. And now it doesn't convene until the month I'm supposed to transfer from my current command. Its so stressful not knowing what I'm supposed to do.