• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 MAR 2020

A-Aron

Anyone heard anything from their OR about the board status? Hope everyone is staying safe.
My OR apparently checked on Monday, and all he said was that “no results were out.” He said that he would keep checking and let me know when he sees any new info.

It’s just funny how njdanby’s OR checked on the same day, but was able to tell him that the board members were “looking at it now.”

Shouldn’t all ORs have the same resources/tools/privileges? Shouldn’t they all be able to see the same information?

Ancalagon

"Looking at it now" could just be the OR's personal interpretation of the situation since 1) our packages were submitted, and 2) results aren't out yet.

I am genuinely surprised though how every OR and fleet processors seem to have different/contradictory information on the current situation.

EO87

"Looking at it now" could just be the OR's personal interpretation of the situation since 1) our packages were submitted, and 2) results aren't out yet.

I am genuinely surprised though how every OR and fleet processors seem to have different/contradictory information on the current situation.
super frustrating isnt it? Its no different once youre actually in the military really. lol. Im pretty used to it, but no less irritated by it.

notacoverband

Indeed one can. I know my obsession checking for results has def slowed down. Pretty much only looking here most days now... My money is on 1 more week until we start seeing people pop up. Side note though had a dream last night I was told I didn't get picked from someone in my command. Was told it was for some silly reason like being late for work a few months back on that one day. Felt completely devastated to loose it for such a little thing lol. Anyone else having OCS dreams/night mares??

A-Aron

Indeed one can. I know my obsession checking for results has def slowed down. Pretty much only looking here most days now... My money is on 1 more week until we start seeing people pop up. Side note though had a dream last night I was told I didn't get picked from someone in my command. Was told it was for some silly reason like being late for work a few months back on that one day. Felt completely devastated to loose it for such a little thing lol. Anyone else having OCS dreams/night mares??
Yeah, I had a weird nightmare where there was a global pandemic. I remember there was a lot of conflicting information regarding the boards, and I had to wait indefinitely for results to come out.

Wait... am I still..

A-Aron

Anyone heard anything bout the board yet? If it happened or not?
I actually specifically asked this question via email last week.

Today, Mr Celestin’s response was simply,
Please allow 2 - 8 weeks after the board convenes for results to be release to BOL.

So... yeah, I still haven’t received the answer to my question.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I actually specifically asked this question via email last week.

Today, Mr Celestin’s response was simply,
Please allow 2 - 8 weeks after the board convenes for results to be release to BOL.

So... yeah, I still haven’t received the answer to my question.

The guy is swamped with emails and phone calls every day

EO87

Yeah, I really feel for this guy. I know he's doing his best.
He really is. He's in an unenviable position of having to be a point of contact for confused sailors who are just reaching for straws to figure out whats going on.

sd16g

He really is. He's in an unenviable position of having to be a point of contact for confused sailors who are just reaching for straws to figure out whats going on.
I just wish they had some kind of system in place that would notify either ORs or applicants when the actual board has convened, so we would know with 100% certainty. Based off all the different OR answers on here, I feel like they are also barely given any info. That would probably take a lot of emails out of Mr. Celestin's inbox.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I just wish they had some kind of system in place that would notify either ORs or applicants when the actual board has convened, so we would know with 100% certainty. Based off all the different OR answers on here, I feel like they are also barely given any info. That would probably take a lot of emails out of Mr. Celestin's inbox.

Because the board dates can often be in flux.