• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IDC (IP/IW/INTEL/SWO-IDC Otion) Board

jander12

pilot
My recruiter left me a voicemail today saying, "...you are a select for IDC..." I'm too impatient to wait til tomorrow to get a hold of him, so what does that mean? Does that mean I've been pro rec'd for one of the IDC communities? Thanks.

VQIW31

My recruiter left me a voicemail today saying, "...you are a select for IDC..." I'm too impatient to wait til tomorrow to get a hold of him, so what does that mean? Does that mean I've been pro rec'd for one of the IDC communities? Thanks.
I would definitely talk to your recruiter first, but from the sound of it, that's a yes for Pro Rec-Y. Congrats!

jander12

pilot
Talked to my OR and I am Pro Rec Y for IW (N for Intel and IP). I believe IW was my "4th choice" on my APSR. SNA was "1st choice", and CIRIMS says my package is "at board." Should I wait for this board to finish before making a decision? Thanks for any insight, wisdom, etc.

mrmac

My OR has not received the results yet and my package is still at an 'at board' status. It was submitted in December so I am sure I met the deadline for this recent board. Anyone have any insight into this?

Connie

My OR has not received the results yet and my package is still at an 'at board' status. It was submitted in December so I am sure I met the deadline for this recent board. Anyone have any insight into this?

I still haven't heard anything either. I'm hoping to hear something later today. Have you asked your OR today? I think 2 people found out they were selected for IW yesterday.

Also, where in FL are you from. I'm from South FL area and my OR said the person he deals with is unaware of results being posted. So maybe this could be a regional glitch....

Kristoffer Abonal

"Non Sibi Sed Patriae!"
I don't know what to tell you, hopefully you'll find out soon. But my kit was for the December boards, so I waited awhile before I even found out I got Pro Rec'd for Intel-O. HURRY UP, AND WAIT!

exNavyOffRec

I still haven't heard anything either. I'm hoping to hear something later today. Have you asked your OR today? I think 2 people found out they were selected for IW yesterday.

Also, where in FL are you from. I'm from South FL area and my OR said the person he deals with is unaware of results being posted. So maybe this could be a regional glitch....

email pretty much works the same everywhere.

CmichRugger12

PRO-Y NFO
I received word yesterday that I was ProRec - No for Intel. Looks like I'll be an NFO ;) Congrats to all you INTEL PRO-Y's!

Recruiter said I should get my Final Select letter real soon, since apparently its on the desk waiting to be signed. Let's hope that's the case for myself and the rest that got PRO-Y's in this thread.

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
Does anyone know when the March IDC board date is? :eek:
There is NOT a March IDC board... There is a March 10th deadline for applications to be submitted to NRC for the April 14th IDC board... That's if the board isn't cancelled or "tabled" for a later date...

fedman28

Just a question guys I keep getting conflicting info on if Im going to be competitive one OR says yes one says no , one guys says they mainly take people with prior intel and a M.S. degree grrrrr I wish I was young enough for NFO or SWO!!! My stats are below.

mattl02428

I'm in for idc and iw for April with a 3.5 political science degree. Hoping I get pro-y but I hear selection rate is low