• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

1812TC

Is it possible to get our hands on that unofficial list.... ?
It is possible. I do not have access to that link inside of the portal because it is restricted. However there was an individual on the SWO board that does. Either someone can reach out to him to check the SNA/SNFO list and shoot it to us, or one of our two selectees can have their recruiters check for us and/or give them the list to post. But all of those options are out of my control.

buttburner69

It is possible. I do not have access to that link inside of the portal because it is restricted. However there was an individual on the SWO board that does. Either someone can reach out to him to check the SNA/SNFO list and shoot it to us, or one of our two selectees can have their recruiters check for us and/or give them the list to post. But all of those options are out of my control.
Is there a way you could possibly message that SWO homie and see if he’s a real one and can give us our precious unofficial list?