• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

cinnamon

Man, I thought the original start of Oct 28th sent me into stress mode... now that I'm seeing people starting to get selected.. the stress surpassed that threshold...

I second that! I’m heading to the freaking gym. At this rate I’ll have a 6 pack by the time I get to OCS. ? even if I make a female slot for 24 NOV. I’ll happily take it! I JUST WANT TO KNOW ?

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!

For all you SNFO peeps out there, this video just came out.

Great vid, Swim. Hell, as I awaited the results of the August 13 board, I actually prayed to get NFO.

But, it turns out that Father Fate doesn't want me in the backseat of an aircraft; "he" wants me in overall control of the aircraft, which is something better, I guess.

That, and I only got the minimum for the FOFAR portion of the ASTB...in my last, 3rd attempt of the test.

To those that were picked for NFO, my deepest, most sincere Congrats go out to y'all!