• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 IDC DCO Boards

hopeful_one

Cryptologic Warfare Officer
Well... I am waiting for results this Friday as I know many of you are. Its getting harder not to think about it as it gets closer.
So I just spoke with my recruiter (amazed he answered the phone). He confirmed my package is in Millington and being reviewed. I asked how soon I can expect to hear the results and he said officially up to 30 days, but he could hear something as soon as one to two weeks. I mean, if I have to wait another two weeks for the results - I'll guess I'll have to wait. But how have applicants from previous boards been able to find out the Friday the board meets? If there is a list that comes out that early, shouldn't recruiters have access to it as well? Just throwing out some thoughts as I'm really anxious too find out already.

Bless2blopez

So I just spoke with my recruiter (amazed he answered the phone). He confirmed my package is in Millington and being reviewed. I asked how soon I can expect to hear the results and he said officially up to 30 days, but he could hear something as soon as one to two weeks. I mean, if I have to wait another two weeks for the results - I'll guess I'll have to wait. But how have applicants from previous boards been able to find out the Friday the board meets? If there is a list that comes out that early, shouldn't recruiters have access to it as well? Just throwing out some thoughts as I'm really anxious too find out already.

I read through all the posts and if the trend continuous from previous boards, someone on here should have access to the list soon.

Speaking from experience, one of the senior members of this forum will have access to the list on Friday so stand by and hope that they will be nice enough to PM you the results. My command and recruiter didnt get the list until much later but for the past two boards, I found out the Friday of the board week. I was never able to find the list posted anywhere that soon though.

Franklin Warner

Speaking from experience, one of the senior members of this forum will have access to the list on Friday so stand by and hope that they will be nice enough to PM you the results. My command and recruiter didnt get the list until much later but for the past two boards, I found out the Friday of the board week. I was never able to find the list posted anywhere that soon though.
Could you PM me the name of the person who can get the board results? Thanks!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Could you PM me the name of the person who can get the board results? Thanks!
I would advise against doing that without the permission of that person. He/she (whoever), will get barraged with PMs and will not be pleased!:(
what-has-been-seen.jpg
BzB

hopeful_one

I am standing by....I think last cycle people started finding out around noon MST.
Were any of those people notified by recruiters? Or were they just hoping someone on here had access to the list? Fingers crossed - good luck to you all!

hopeful_one

One of the IW Officers I work with gave me a number for a contact in Millington. He didn't confirm if I would be able to find out for sure, but indicated I might be able to get something on who was ProRec'd. Called twice and got VM. The waiting game continues.....