• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 IDC DCO Boards

I just talked to my recruiter, we are shooting for commissioning in May! How is everybody else doing now that it all has had a few days to settle in?

hopeful_one

Cryptologic Warfare Officer
I'm not even sure my recruiter has received word that I was selected. But I emailed him all my medical forms over the weekend because I want to get an appointment for MEPS ASAP. Commissioning in May would be great. My SWO buddy is deployed in AFG, but gets back in June. I would love for him to be at my commissioning ceremony.

I can't speak for everyone here, but I certainly haven't heard any news of the list being sent out yet officially. I think everyone is still waiting to hear from their respective recruiters and don't have an inside contact that can let them know early.

EcuaC

Received a phone call early this morning from my recruiter to tell me I was pro rec'd for Intel! Pretty excited, especially since this was my first packet, and I was thinking for sure I would have to put several in before being selected.

hopeful_one

Received a phone call early this morning from my recruiter to tell me I was pro rec'd for Intel! Pretty excited, especially since this was my first packet, and I was thinking for sure I would have to put several in before being selected.
Congratulations! Sorry you had to wait all weekend to find out, but it's time to celebrate now!

hopeful_one

What district are you all in? My recruiter told me nobody from my district got selected based on our location....
I applied through Nashville. I live in the Baltimore/DC area though and have had issues getting my package to previous boards through the Philadelphia district. I found a new recruiter and was finally able to get my package to the board this round. What district did you apply through?

Franklin Warner

Haha I was in Mid-Atlantic which is Richmond. I'm living overseas in England right now because my wife is stationed here. I started my package while in Virginia so I stuck with Richmond. I guess I should have switched to the North Atlantic. I wonder why he told us all that nobody from the region was selected?

hopeful_one

Haha I was in Mid-Atlantic which is Richmond. I'm living overseas in England right now because my wife is stationed here. I started my package while in Virginia so I stuck with Richmond. I guess I should have switched to the North Atlantic. I wonder why he told us all that nobody from the region was selected?
I would call your recruiter out on that. I think that is a terrible thing to tell candidates they were disqualified based on their location.

Messiah62

Congrats on selections! I was selected March of 2013 as IW. I recently finished IWBC and did DCOIC back in October. Ping me if you have any questions.