• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 STA-21 Applicants

Ordie1757

Waiver approved, orders in, I am set to get there the 17th. Hope everyone is doing well!
Hey, did you get your hard copy orders already or did Ed just submit your order request also?? I haven't gotten mine yet and I wanted to know how long it would take for them to pop..?..

Ordie1757

Also, for the guy's with orders already..Did you guy's move your household goods?? ...I just wanna make sure that HHG is covered under these orders..

Eblack904

Also, for the guy's with orders already..Did you guy's move your household goods?? ...I just wanna make sure that HHG is covered under these orders..

My orders were requested on a Wednesday, and i got them on the Same Friday. so not long at all. It sucks that you guys havent gotten your orders yet. I have been on leave since 13 Jan. However HHG is covered, I did a full dity down to Jacksonville University in Jax Fl. The process was pretty smooth for all i can tell. Good luck!

Ordie1757

Anyone know if we'll be wearing NWU's or not. I read that we should bring any uniform items worn by both officer and enlisted, but if we aren't gonna use them I dont wanna bring them!!....I guess I could be complaining about something worse...I was just wondering though..

kb9579

FY12 STA-21 Selectee SWO(IP)
Received hard copies on the 10th, took about four working days for them to pop once Mr. Straten requested them, although I think the official answer is always "8-10 working days"
HHG is covered, my stuff went out last week and turned over housing today! Trying to prep some now, not to sure how.

Ordie1757

Does anyone know how much we will be spending on our uniforms at NSI? And do we get a Officer clothing allowance to help pay for the new stuff, like the one we got in bootcamp??

kb9579

I would follow the orders NLT date rather than the website, or call Mr. Straton. The website may have not been updated for a while ..I will be there late the 17th..days are going fast.

kb9579

Oh, also the uniform special allowance is received at NSI, its in the orders too. Must of read over that part:)

Ordie1757

You guys were right! I had to talk to the NSI Class Officer to get permission to report on Sunday..... I'll see you guys then!!

johnnyfive

FY12 STA-21 Selectee (NFO), WINGED AVIATOR
He had to give you permission? Here's what's posted on the website under "Checking In":

Your orders may state times between 1600 Friday to 2400 Sunday prior to the class start date. Schools do not start until 1200 on Sunday prior to class convening date. As long as you report by 1200 on that Sunday, you will be within regulations. If you are going to be later than this, please contact the OTC Staff via the "Contact Class Officer" link in the school house information section or contact the Command Duty Officer.

Are you getting there after noon? I'd like some extra time myself. We haven't even done our packout yet. Maybe I'll call him tomorrow...

Ordie1757

He had to give you permission? Here's what's posted on the website under "Checking In":

Your orders may state times between 1600 Friday to 2400 Sunday prior to the class start date. Schools do not start until 1200 on Sunday prior to class convening date. As long as you report by 1200 on that Sunday, you will be within regulations. If you are going to be later than this, please contact the OTC Staff via the "Contact Class Officer" link in the school house information section or contact the Command Duty Officer.

Are you getting there after noon? I'd like some extra time myself. We haven't even done our packout yet. Maybe I'll call him tomorrow...
Yeah I'm in the same situation, my pack out isn't until this Friday and I gotta inspect on Saturday. So I gave them a call and explained my situation, he basically told me to be there before 1800 on Sunday. Although I'll most likely be there way earlier than that! Just give em a call! Im sure they'll help you out!