• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 and FY13 ACCP (Bonus) News

robav8r

None
Contributor
Heard this weekend that the CO's At-Sea bonus may be coming back. Anyone hear any good scuttlebutt ???

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, if we keep firing them at this rate, the bonuses will have to be increased.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
CNAF said he wanted it back at the Flag Panel during Hook. Pers 43 me other spoke to this as well. I think killing it was a mistake that I would like to see them fix.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
...Pers 43 me other spoke to this as well...

:)

53965137.jpg

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm just curious to see if/when they start breaking down the VP bonus between P-8 and P-3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor

Take me Lord, I've lived too long. 35 yrs ago the CO of the Reserve VF squadron (in speaking to his TAR) referred to my app as a "low-load prop puke". Today the Navy is paying VQ NFOs $15K/yr to extend and F-18 WSOs $5K? I enjoyed proving that CO wrong and - were I on active duty - would prefer to fly F-18 backseats @ $5K incentive /yr to droning around the sky in a P-3 @ $15K/yr.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you think they're going to do this, you are missing the entire point of the bonus.

I see where you're coming from. I'm just interested to see if They think that people who are currently not going to transition to P-8 in the near future are going to be more likely to get out, and conversely think that those who've transitioned are more likely to stay in, thus affecting how much They want to pay people.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Why would anyone want to transition? 1/10 the flying with 90% more time for a sweet ground job...in a VP squadron...doing VP things.

Pass.

I'll trade the boxes in the back that probably still don't work, tube rats, and NFOs for a C-40 slot any day.